Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corelle Square 16-Piece Dinnerware Set, Pure White, Service for 4
|Price:||$115.18 + $41.43 Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Service for 4 includes: 4 each 10-1/2" Dinner Plates,9" Bread and Butter Plates, 22-Ounce Soup/Cereal Bowls, 12-Ounce Porcelain Mugs
- Made with break and scratch resistant patented Vitrelle glass technology
- Space saving design: lightweight and thin, yet extremely durable
- Microwave, dishwasher, and oven safe- patterns won't wash, wear, or scratch off
- 3-year replacement warranty against breaking and chipping for vitrelle items.
Amazon Global Store UK
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
16 Piece Set Contents:
- 4, 10-1/4" plates
- 4, 9" plates
- 4, 22-oz bowls
- 4, 12-oz porcelain mugs
Corelle Square Cascading Lines 16 - piece Dinnerware Set, Service for 4
Simple strokes of black alongside an irregular dotted line sweep across a square plate. Uncomplicated and modern, the simple lines of this pattern evoke a harmonious almost musical quality.
The original break and chip resistant glass dinnerware. Trust that it can stand up to the rigors of everyday life and still look great. 3 year replacement warranty against breaking and chipping.
Corelle takes pride in its manufacturing excellence. Vitrelle glass is made and thoroughly quality tested. Corelle is manufactured with nearly 70 percent of recycled glass. Additionally the design pigments used are food safe and FDA approved.
3 Layers of Vitrelle Glass
The 3 layers of glass are thermally bonded together by laminating a top and bottom layer of clear skin glass to a core center layer, which creates dinnerware that’s lightweight but strong, thin but nonporous.
Break & Chip Resistant
Vitrelle is a unique, tempered glass that is resistant against breaks & chips. The special glass makes versatile Corelle dinnerware as thin and translucent as fine china, yet dramatically stronger.
Vitrelle is lightweight and thinner than typical ceramic plates when stacked, Corelle takes up less space in cabinets than conventional ceramic plates and bowls.
Vitrelle is microwave safe and even safe for oven use up to 350 degrees.
Corelle Square 16-Piece Set, Service for 4, includes 4-each 10-1/4-inch Dinner Plates, 8-3/4-inch Lunch Plates, 22-ounce Soup/Cereal Bowls,12-ounce Porcelain stoneware mugs, Pure White
Displaying the latest in contemporary aesthetics, Corelle's Square Round line consists of square plates and bowls with rounded corners, delineated round centers, and subtly lifted rims. As its name implies, the Pure White pattern leaves the square shapes pristinely white and unadorned, thus suitable for year-round entertaining and dining. The beauty of all-white pieces is their ability to mix-and-match with solid colors or boldly decorated dinnerware.
Like all Corelle dinnerware, Pure White is made of laminated layers of glass that produce incredible strength while being very lightweight, thin, and stackable. This 16-piece set is comprised of four of each of the following: 10-1/4-inch dinner plate, 8-3/4-inch lunch plate, 22-ounce cereal or soup bowl, and 12-ounce porcelain mug. While sudden changes in temperature should be avoided, Corelle Square Round is safe for the microwave, oven, and dishwasher, and is covered by a 3-year warranty against chips and breakage. --Ann Bieri
What's in the Box
4 place settings. Each place setting consists of: dinner plate; salad plate; cereal bowl; mug. 16 pieces total.
416 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-6 of 416 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I LOVE my new plates! They are gorgeous. I get so many compliments on them. Full Corelle service for 12 for $150? Beat that! My husband is a chef, and he enjoys plating his creations on these. They fit perfectly in the dishwasher and in my cupboards, wash up great by hand, shed grease like no tomorrow, survive kid-handling, everything you'd expect from Corelle.
The mugs are lovely, resist staining, and hold just the right amount of coffee or tea. My kids enjoy drinking soup from the square bowls with no spills, as well as the milk from their cereal. The ¨small¨ plates are big enough for our light, week-day dinners, and the large ones are HUGE, the perfect size for serving up biscuits and gravy/waffles alongside eggs and bacon and grits.
I will definitely be adding more pieces later on.
My wife struggles with Multiple Sclerosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis and Fibromyalgia and we recently gave our son a service for twelve that we've been using for many years. He and his wife have two little girls and they move often as he in the US Army. I know that as his children grow, things drop but we feel Corelle dishes are light enough for children to carry, without the worry of shattering stoneware.
Shortly after giving the dishes away, we realized that my wife could not handle our beautiful dishes by Noble Excellence because they are much too heavy and they were a wedding gift so we have decided that rather than risk breaking the other service for twelve, we would purchase another service for eight from Corelle. The pure white is perfect! The mugs are slightly different in color. The product description states that they are porcelain and not glass. Glass mugs won't hold heat people! We like to accessorize with different color mugs and table linens. This set is a ten!
(1) Yes, Corelle is breakable -- most everything in the world is. However, with normal use, the dishes should last quite a while. If you threw your plate or saucer against a hard surface, it would probably break or chip. Again, throwing dishes is not normal use.
(2) Yes, things break in shipment. In fact, one of the square bowls was shattered when I received my box (Amazon did NOT do a good job with packaging -- I will agree with another reviewer on that). However, I e-mailed Corelle using their online form and they are shipping me a replacement bowl at no charge. It does not hurt to ask, but one does need to be patient. It's been two weeks and I just heard back from the company.
(3) The coffee mugs are a slightly different color than the plates and bowls. Big deal... I, personally, ordered the set for the other items, and the coffee mugs probably will not be used often, as coffee is typically drank after a meal when the plates have been removed from the table.
So far, I'm rather satisfied with this set of dinnerware. Like many others, I grew up with various versions of Corelle, and it's nice to see the company still offers quality dinnerware at a decent price.
They are okay and usable, and I would not be embarrassed, but I agree that they do not match in color. I don't understand why Corelle couldn't make these in the same material. That's my only gripe and why the 4 stars. If these are your only dishes, you may want to think twice, but we usually serve guests on our china.