Other Sellers on Amazon
Corkcicle Chillsner Beer Chiller, 2-Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.05 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Corkcicle is the only authorized seller of this product. Any other sellers are not authorized and will not be warrantied by Corkcicle
- Gift box contains 2 one of a kind in-bottle beer chillers; keep your beer cold from the first sip to the last
- Freeze, insert into most standard long neck beer bottles and drink right through the Chillsner
- Perfect for parties, tailgating or any occasion where beloved beers are enjoyed
- Never deal with warm beer again; requires freezing before use
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Corkcicle Chillsner Beer Chiller, 2-Pack
- Use the Chillsner to keep beer cold without watering it down
- Drink right through it
- Includes 1 Chillsner chiller
- Freeze and insert into bottle
- Fits most 9" or taller long-neck beer bottles
- Stainless steel frame freezes quickly and cleans easily
- 4 flow vents deliver a smooth, consistent flow of perfectly chilled beer
- Filled with proprietary non-toxic thermal gel
- Dishwasher safe
Presenting the one and only in-bottle,
drink-through beer chiller:
Chillsner by Corkcicle. Just freeze, insert into most standard size long neck beer bottles and never suffer through another warm brew. Respect the beer. Chillsner is perfect for parties, tailgating and pretty much any occasion where beloved beers are enjoyed.
Four flow vents deliver a smooth, consistent flow of perfectly chilled beer with every sip.
Stainless Steel Frame.
Smooth, sturdy stainless steel frame freezes quickly, chills perfectly and cleans easily.
Once placed inside your bottled beer, simply press firmly to create an airtight seal.
Once frozen, proprietary cooling gel transforms Chillsner into an arctic-like cooling device.
Cold Beer. It’s a magical thing. It brings people together, helps them relax, gives “liquid courage”, and is a regular sidekick for many of the good times in your life. That sidekick is to be celebrated.
As much as beer represents these dynamic aspirational things in our lives, it can be finicky. When beer gets too warm, it is harsh, brutal, and generally difficult to drink. In an effort to keep beer time as it should be, we invented the Chillsner. One should not feel pressure to chug a perfectly crafted brew in order to avoid the downside of a warm beer. Beer should be respected and enjoyed at whatever pace is ideal for its consumer.
Warm beer is both a literal and metaphorical buzz kill. We wanted drinkers of a beer to have an effective way to continue to enjoy the experience of drinking beer that was both functionally effective and aesthetically interesting and beautiful (in a “beer” kind of way).
How to Use
Freeze Chillsner for 45 Minutes. Before using, take a drink of beer to make room for Chillsner.
Insert Chillsner into bottle.
Press firmly to create a tight seal. Note: Use caution when first inserting as some beers may foam up slightly.
Enjoy the Chillsner’s drink-through feature and complete coolness.
Chillsner has recently been featured in:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Fits well in all the bottle I've tried
- Keeps drink cold as advertised
- The unit itself does not stay cold very long so you can only really use them for 1 drink before having to refreeze
- The canister inside duals as the storage container but the sides are flimsy so other stuff in the freezer crushes it without the cardboard
- Base where the units sit on arrived broken so one of them doesn't really fit inside anymore
Of course you have to take a decent gulp before inserting the unit into your bottle but with the concept this is unavoidable.
I will say the only thing I worry about is keeping it clean (since it isn't dishwasher safe) if you rinse it off under hot water after use and hand wash it every few beers it should be alright.