BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

TOP 500 REVIEWERon January 31, 2016
The corkcicle is a neat idea, but we haven't put it to much use. Maybe it's just old habits, but I still prefer to keep my wine bottle in a cooler or put it back in the fridge when not drinking it. Maybe I'll find it more useful in a different situation, but for now it's just sitting in my freezer. For me, this product isn't a necessity, but it might come in handy one day.
on January 29, 2016
I love this! While I currently paused on drinking wine (due to a little one in my belly), I loved this Christmas present from my fiancé. Room temperature wine is too hot, and if you put ice in it, it's too cold and waters down. If you put it in the fridge, again, it's too cold. The corkcicle makes the wine the perfect temperature and I love it!
on December 22, 2013
This corkcicle is great for yourself or as a gift! It looks elegant in the bottle and keeps your wine chilled a bit longer. There are a couple caveats though; you must drink at least a glass to be able to place this in the bottle and you have to remove it to pour the next glass which can be a bit of a mess. I keep a tall empty glass nearby for this. All and all, I still think is pretty great. It does keep your wine cool and looks pretty. I would recommend one or two for every wine lover!
on February 5, 2014
I received this as a gift and just loved it! I hate when wine sits out and gets warm on the table. The Corkcicle solves this problem. All you need to do is freeze the corkcicle and put it in your red or white wine to keep it perfectly chilled. I have never seen anything like this, so I can't compare it to anything, but say it is the perfect addition to my wine cellar!

I have since given it for many gifts and everyone loves it! My only regret is that I don't own more than one!
on August 7, 2015
Nice icy cork - I did not give 5 stars because, in theory this works well but in reality once you pour out 2 glasses of wine, only half or less of the corksicle is then touching the wine. It's not a ton of ice by then so it only works OK for chilling at that point.
on January 10, 2015
If you're the type to share a bottle of wine with friends, or just a full-on wino who likes to kill the whole bottle immediately, this might not be the product for you. However, if you are one who has the discipline to drink just a glass or two and wants to save the rest for later, this is great! It also makes a tremendous grab-bag gift or birthday present.
on January 31, 2016
So far so good! I've used it a few times now and haven't had any issues. Does work best if the wine is already cold though and it will maintain that temp, won't work to heat up a room-temp wine though.
on January 31, 2014
I wanted to note 2 key things here. First off, the product is great - I drink quite a bit of wine and use this with both my white and reds. It is simply a brilliant product. More importantly, the first corkcicle I ordered was a bit flawed, with an air bubble that spanned close to 2.5 inches which meant that it didnt cool effectively in that space. I wrote the corkcicle customer service and they responded within a few hours. They noted, that they take both their quality and customer service "very seriously" and once my shipping address was confirmed, along with a picture of the issue for their records, they shipped me out a new corkcicle. I've been enjoying it ever since. Great product and amazing customer service - something you dont find all that often with cheap quality you see these days.
on June 18, 2017
Very handy. I keep two in freezer and a few in closet for handy hostess gifts. Everyone seems to love them.
on September 2, 2016
It was actually bought to replace one that was given to me...because it got thrown in the trash with a wine bottle.
My only complaint is that it looks like a cork in the bottle so is easily mistaken unless you are paying attention.
It's a great way to cool off wine when you forget to chill it.