Corkcicle Canteen Classic Collection - Water Bottle & Thermos - Triple Insulated Shatterproof Stainless Steel
|Price:||$19.95 - $49.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- THE CLASSIC COLLECTION - The original. The classic. Whether you want to make a statement or give off a cool, modern vibe, there’s something for everyone.
- TRIPLE-INSULATED STAINLESS STEEL KEEPS DRINKS COLD FOR 25 HOURS & HOT FOR 12 - By the pool, at the office, in your car, wherever - Canteen keeps your favorite drinks icy cold or piping hot for hours.
- ERGONOMIC FLAT SIDES; NON-SLIP, SILICONE BOTTOM - Our patented, easy-grip sides ensure Canteen stays securely in your hand. The silicone bottom is designed to prevent it from sliding and spilling.
- LEAKPROOF CAP - Canteen’s stylish, screw on cap prevents air and liquid from escaping, keeping the temperature in your drink.
- Corkcicle is the only authorized Seller of this product. Any other sellers are not authorized and will not be warrantied by Corkcicle.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Say hello to Canteen by Corkcicle. With proprietary triple insulation, Canteen keeps beverages cold for 25 hours or hot for 12, so you can stay hydrated wherever your next adventure takes you. It even keeps your drink ice cold while you’re out in the hot sun; the beach, the boat, the pool deck, you name it. It’s great for any place you want to kick back and chill with a cold beverage without having to bring a cooler. It’s crafted from 18/8 stainless steel, is BPA and lead free, and is easy to clean, making it suitable for switching between coffee, ice water, and more delicately flavored drinks like wine. Available in 14 colors and four sizes, it’s the most stylish way to keep your favorite drink cool on the go. Our sleek, modern design was made for easy gripping and superior sipping.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
However, I'm giving it four stars because it works fairly well and has gotten me to increase my water intake, yay!!!
It fits in my cup holder.
The mouth is to narrow for the cubes made by the ice cube trays that I had, so I bought rigid plastic trays that have silicone bottoms. They are circular and are narrow enough to go into the Corksickle easily.
I bought those are Bed, Bath, and Beyond.
Then last week I went to open it and started to untwist the top, but the metal separated from the plastic portion. After 3 months and somewhat limited use, I would not expect it to have
For the record, I also purchased the 25 ounce one and use it significantly more often (5 out of 7 days of the week), and have not had any problems with it.
Cons: Gets super hot in the sun so would not suggest for kids playing outdoors for a long time. Also knicks easily if sitting and falls on concrete - again not for kids.
Would purchase again. Have 2 at home. Useful! I have the swell bottles and I like these just as much.
I am extremely disappointed with this purchase. The lid leaks and spills all over the place. The inside also gets moldy and smelly (like soured laundry) when you try to dry it out. The whole point of buying it was so I could transport wine while out on our boat because when you open a wine bottle with a cork it leaks... well this $50 large canteen leaks anyway. I am just a few days outside of the return window. I feel as though there should be an exception for a defective product. Very sad 😕