Corked - The Party Game for the Entertaining Connoisseur
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A crazy twist on classic charades. 2-Person teams change constantly. It's a party in a bag! Just add wine.
- No one ever performs alone. If there is shame or glory, it's shared with a friend.
- Every player plays on every turn. This game requires quick thinking and spontaneous creativity. It's every man/woman for himself/herself, but the crowd can influence the score.
- Hilarious action and interaction, and easy to learn. Unique scoring rules make for a one-of-a-kind, competitive experience.
- The game comes in a wine tote bag; carry both your game and your wine to the party
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Corked is a party in a bag, all you have to do is just add wine. This interactive group party game comes in a reusable wine tote bag. Every player plays on every turn, and no one ever performs alone. It provides an easy way to add a new level of fun and excitement to your next game night, girl's night, or house party. Simple instructions, novel gameplay, hilarious content, and unique scoring combine to make the ultimate group party game.
Ages: 21 and over due to adult beverage theme. No adult content other than wine theme. Beverages not included. Drink responsibly.
Showing 1-8 of 32 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This game is great for a small group or a large group. And, as you're not actually divided up into teams, it's great for an odd number of people (which most games don't really accommodate). One person picks two people to act out each part of the compound word. Points are accumulated on an individual basis. You get points for successfully acting our your word, for guessing the compound word (on the guessing side), etc. As such, this game isn't a good idea if you only have 3 people. We had 4 people and everyone got to participate a lot. In fact because everyone is either guessing or acting the words out, it's hard to feel left out.