Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on February 22, 2016
Received my corn cob pipe today and it doesn't really look like the one in the picture. The corn cob bowl and wood stem are the same, but the black plastic mouthpiece is missing, making the pipe stem really short and hard to hold in your mouth for effect. I had planned to use this with a Leprechaun costume, but now I don't think t will look good at all. It would probably be fine with a child's costume, but be warned the item you receive will not match the picture.
review image
on January 17, 2013
Bought this for my wife before a cruise. She had fun wearing it on the boat, and our group had lots of laughs with this thing.

Note this is a COSTUME type pipe - the construction is not something I'd smoke out of, although there is a draught hole etc. By the end of our week's cruise this showed some signs of wear, but for the price it's a great gag. If you're looking for a true smoking pipe, look elsewhere. For something to put on to crack people up, or as part of a halloween costume, this and a snazzy Captain's hat will let everyone on board know who's REALLY driving the boat.
on April 15, 2016
The image is different from what was delivered to me.
A straight tip is pictured in the ad, I received a bent tip.

I recieved a real corn cob pipe (not plastic except for the tip, which is usually plastic in real pipes),with a hole in it.

-1 star for not matching the straight tip. I could have ordered a bent tip, but I wanted a straight tip...
on February 21, 2017
bought these to make "snowman kits" for my grandkids & some friends grandkids. They were the perfect touch to finish of the kit. They arrive quickly & were really good quality for the price.
on March 3, 2014
I used a mix of honey and tobacco the first time I smoked this. Very smooth and tasty. The pipe feels very cheap, and it is, but It's as sturdy as a $15 pipe. I'm a big user of pipes and I haven't had a corn cob pipe yet, and was low on cash. Do not regret this purchase. Use this pipe frequently.

Also, the picture looks like a straight mouthpiece, but mine is curved.
on October 18, 2016
Arrived broken in half. I was able to get a refund. I would reorder, other than broken at the "joint" of the pipe looks and feels pretty good.
on December 22, 2012
Our littlest insisted on being Popeye the Sailor this Halloween, and you know you can't do that without a pipe. Good for Frosty the Snowman, too, I imagine. Seems sturdy enough, although he doesn't use it for everyday play (which tends to result in complete destruction for many things). Just the right size; inexpensive enough that you wouldn't grieve over losing it; came quickly, in good shape.
on May 22, 2017
Used once by my son for a Douglas MacArthur thing...it didn't break! That's really all I could hope for.
on May 21, 2014
Not sure how to review a corn cob pipe for a Halloween costume but here it goes...the corn cob pipe seems to be made from a fake corn cob and it fit as expected in my mouth. I lost it about a day after Halloween but I'm ok with it because it's a Halloween accessory.

Not sure what makes it deluxe either?

Why does Amazon request reviews on such stupid items?
on July 17, 2016
Used it as a gag gift and it's good for what it's supposed to be. Not a real pipe of course so don't smoke anything in it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.