Cornelius Aquarian Phoenix 18' x 52" Steel Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool, Pump and Ladder Kit with Sand Filter, Pool Liner, Skimmer, and Cleaning Accessories
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 18-FOOT POOL: Round above-ground pool features an 18-foot diameter and is 52 inches high
- MULTI-PORT PUMP: Fully-integrated sand pump filters 2,400 gallons per hour and features 4-position multi-port for quick, easy filter replacement
- LONG-LASTING: Steel construction on all components for lasting durability
- AMPLE CAPACITY: Provides ample water capacity up to 5,200 gallons (90 percent)
- COMPLETE SET: Includes: Phoenix series above-ground pool, sand filter pump, 21-foot pool liner, skimmer, pool ladder, and cleaning accessories
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cornelius Aquarian Phoenix 21' x 52" Round Durable Steel Framed Quick Assembly Above Ground Family Sized Outdoor Backyard Swimming Pool
Intex 26755EH 20ft x 52in Prism Frame Above Ground Swimming Pool Set with 120V 1,600 GPH Cartridge Filter Pump in Gray
Cornelius Aquarian Phoenix 15ft x 52in Above Ground Swimming Pool, Pump and Ladder Kit with Sand Filter, Pool Liner, Skimmer and Pool Ladder
|Sold By||BW Incorporated||BW Incorporated||JAKAB Solutions||VM Express|
|Item Dimensions||0 x 0 x 0 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches||0 x 0 x 0 inches|
|Item Weight||0.00 ounces||0.00 ounces||308.00 lbs||0.00 ounces|
Get outdoors and have some fun in the sun this summer with the Phoenix pool series. This set includes an 18-foot x 52-inch high pool, a sand filter and pump, an 18-foot pool liner, a skimmer, a pool ladder, a chemical kit, and a pool net. The pool's all-steel construction provides durability for years of hassle-free use and the sharp marble wall design adds an appealing feature to your yard. When the filter is full of debris, the gauge will let you know that it's time to flush it out with the pump's convenient 4-position multiport valve that reverses the flow and cleans it out for you. The 14-inch filter tank holds 60 pounds of sand and the powerful 1/2 HP pump moves 1,200 gallons per hour. The skimmer is a standard ABS thru-wall above ground pool skimmer complete with return fitting and a vacuum plate. The A-frame ladder is perfect for pools with walls 48-52 inches tall. Don't miss out on the fun you could be having with your family and friends this summer and add the Phoenix pool kit to your backyard party.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Amanda Renee on June 17, 2018
By mandy on August 4, 2018
2. The freight guy just left the pallet in our driveway behind our vehicle, and said no to bringing it to the back yard for us on his lift. So we had to carry every box ourselves which are very heavy. 3. It is missing parts. We where missing the ladder, and a couple of her are pieces that where essential to putting this thing together and I have yet to get my replacements or even a tracking number. 4. It took about 5 adults to set this up. Whatever you do don't let sand it anything get into the tracks for the wall. 🙄 That was our mistake. 5. We are in the process of filling this pool now. We used duck tape to replace the missing parts. And as it fills the metal walls are denting in a bit. I hope they pop back out. I'm not sure exactly how sturdy this thing is... But hopefully it does what it needs too because we have close neighbors and if the wall caves, and the water goes everywhere we will be in ALOT of trouble here... I will update my review with photos and more detail once the pool is 💯 complete.
Some mechanical knowledge is helpful----as in read between the lines of the instructions :)
Assembly of this pool requires PATIENCE as would any pool of this type. AFTER our site was prepped my wife & I alone put this pool up and was running water in it after about 6 hours ! LEVEL ground prep and insuring you have the base track ROUND is the key !
Overall great value and we love love love it. Durable, easy to maintain, and can stay up all year round.
By Nikki Lance on July 9, 2019