CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Loew Cornell 842 25-Piece Foam Brush Set, 1-Inch
|Price:||$6.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Short handle
- Wood handle
- Brush size 1-inch
- For use of acrylics
- Beginning, intermediate, advanced craft painter
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. I think I've actually used them with paint REMOVER more often than with paint - use them to coat something well with the remover and especially for squeezing the chemicals into nooks and crannies.
2. I use these brushes to spread GooGone all over adhesive labels (on glass jars or plastic boxes, for instance), making them much easier to remove.
3. When applying teak, linseed, lemon, or other oil to heavily carved or intricate wood furniture, I use one of these to get into all the nooks and crannies.
4. I spray one with lots of WD40 for dabbing into squeaky hinges with fewer drips than spraying directly. This also works well for spreading WD40 along squeaky drawer parts.
5. They're great for spreading white glue on decoupage projects or when applying liquid glue to any sort of paper or other project (white glue will wash right out so can be reused repeatedly).
6. I use them to brush silver dip onto parts of ornate silver jewelry that are too big, too delicate, or contain stones and cannot be actually dipped into the liquid.
7. I use one dipped into melted lard or bacon fat to coat my cast iron skillets and cookware to start or maintain their seasoning.
8. I use one to spread shortening or vegetable oil evenly and thinly around a loaf, bundt, or muffin pan before baking to insure easy removal of baked goods.
9. I have used them to dip in coconut, almond, or other skin oils to reach my back or to apply to elbows and feet when I don't want to get my hands oily.
10.Read more ›
also if you're a tight-wad like me the handles work fine for dowels in other projects.
these work very good for a number of things and i find myself applying varnish with them more often than not.
I have been buying these brushes since 2009 and most recently the newest package I received the brushes are no longer firm. I am sad as now I have to search out a substitute as I can't use brushes that are so soft and bendy.
The foam is dense and readily absorbent. Other foam brushes have fallen apart on me, these did not. But they are also reusable. I use for decoupaging fabrics and paper collages. We also use these for quick paint scratch or chip repairs on walls and baseboards, instead of dragging out paint brushes, pans and such. Just a quick dip into paint, paint the spot and the job is done. Easy to clean with warm water and quick to dry and reuse.
Loew Cornell needs to change there packaging to note 2 1/2" brushes or provide 3" applicators as indicated.
The 1" and 2" brushes are the correct sizes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The Loew Cornell 25 piece foam brush set is exactly what i needed. I use these to paint, do large glue jobs and with my pan pastels. Read morePublished 2 days ago by R Shattuck
Bought to put tire dressing on next to the rim, keeping the rim clean. It works.
The rest of the tire gets the large foam applicator.
If you happen to be a beginner or already an advanced artist when it comes to using foam brushes for there work. This is the best 25-Piece 1-Inch set of Foam Brush for you.Published 22 days ago by jonathan03
Good Deal. The local home improvement places charge almost as much for just one brush of the exact same style and qualityPublished 24 days ago by JimBob
LOVE THESE THINGS! Can be rinsed and when they get too wonky, you can dispose of them. Good price!Published 24 days ago by Cathy S.
Ordered these as a class art gift and the kids were very excited for them. Quality seemed good and received them quickly after ordering.Published 25 days ago by Amazon Customer
Great brush set, nice to have a larger kit so that if a brush starts to wear out (which depending on how hard you press down and brush, and what you're brushing it can happen) so... Read morePublished 25 days ago by Leria Draven