- Product Dimensions: 108.3 x 60.2 x 30.3 inches ; 121.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 147.7 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00563A4QG
- Item model number: 801110382
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #144,551 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Cornilleau 100S Crossover Indoor/Outdoor Blue
|Price:||$799.99 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Want this professionally assembled?
- Have an expert assemble your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with tiny parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your expert will ensure that your assembled product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality service by a handpicked local expert; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Featuring a laminate top that provides a hard, dense playing surface that is ideal for outdoor use, the Cornilleau 100S Crossover Indoor/Outdoor is a weather resistant, entry level ping pong table. As an entry level ping pong table, the Cornilleau 100S Crossover Indoor/Outdoor is perfect for players of all ages to leisurely play table tennis with family or friends. The Cornilleau 100S Crossover will hold up under wind, rain, sleet and snow as it's playing surface is contructed with an anticorrosion treatment with outdoor play in mind. The Cornilleau 100S Crossover Indoor/Outdoor also features a weather resistant polyester net system. Playing Surface: 4mm resin laminate top provides a hard, dense playing surface **this table is only available in blue** Frame: 1 ½” structural galvanized steel frame, Galvanized steel legs with adjustable feet on playing-edge legs Push’N Lock design provides easy and safe folding for playback and storage Racket storage on each side of the table Larger double-wheels (almost 8") with notched tread Permanent weather-resistant polyester net system with tension adjustment Folded Dimensions: 63"x30"x62” Table Weight: 106 lbs 10 years warranty on materials and workmanship excluding wear parts (wheels, net and net posts) This table requires assembly Made in France
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Assembly: It took no time hardly to put together, about 30-45 minutes while taking my time.
Performance: The only thing I have to get use to is the different bounce than an indoor wood table has. But from what I've read, all outdoor tables will present this issue. I could of forked up more money and got a thicker table which is suppose to help with the bounce, but for what I use it for it works just fine. It also makes a different (but not annoying) noise. If you are worried about the bounce, you probably want to go with the Cornilleau Sport 250S or the Cornilleau Sport 500M.
Shipping/Delivery: I ordered the table on April 8, 2015 and received it April 17, 2015. I went to the hub and picked it up so I wouldn't have to wait at home all day for them to deliver it. It was well packaged so that it would not get damaged from other items in the truck while shipping.
Conclusion: Overall, I am satisfied with the table and would recommend it to someone else.It is a nice looking table, and seems to be built pretty solid. Only time will tell how good it holds up. But for what I intend to use it for (playing with friends and family), it serves its purpose very well.
For an outdoor table, it plays VERY well. Easy to setup, very easy to fold, move, etc.
Hard to go wrong with a Cornilleau but I didn't expect it to be quite this good.
It is hard to tell what it will be like in a few years, but the excellent construction and quality, leaves me optimistic.