- Cell growth area: 225sqcm; recommended medium volume: 45 to 67.5mL; maximum working volume: 370mL
- Rectangular cell culture flask with phenolic-style cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment; graduated flask has a canted neck
- Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
Have one to sell?
Corning 3000 Polystyrene 370mL Rectangular Costar Canted Neck Cell Culture Flask with Phenolic-Style Cap (Case of 24)
|Price:||$208.46 ($8.69 / Cell Culture Flasks) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $171.02
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polystyrene (PS)|
|Number of Items||24|
This Corning Costar rectangular cell culture flask with phenolic-style cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene. It has a 225sq cm available growth area, and has been TC-treated for optimal cell attachment. Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability, it is 100% integrity tested. Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified non-pyrogenic. Graduated. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Cell Growth Area: 225sqcm. Flask Shape: Rectangular. Neck Style: Canted. Surface Treatment: TC-treated. Cap Style: Phenolic Style. Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene. Cap Color: Red. Recommended Medium Volume: 45 to 67.5mL. Maximum Working Volume: 370mL. Corning #: 3000.
There are no customer reviews yet.