- Length: 150mm (approximately)
- Polystyrene spatula has a V-shaped scoop at one end and a flat tapered blade at the other end
- RNase/DNase free, non-pyrogenic, antistatic, and sterile
- Eliminates the recycling and cleaning necessary with reusable spatulas
- Each spatula is individually packaged
Have one to sell?
Corning 3012 Polystyrene Sterile Microspatula with V-Shaped Scoop/Flat Tapered Blade, 150mm Length, Individually Wrapped (Case of 50)
|Price:||$162.79 ($3.26 / Microspatula) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
2 new from $99.91
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||50|
|Overall Length||150 mm|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This Corning polystyrene microspatula has a V-shaped scoop at one end and a flat tapered blade at the other end. Each spatula is individually packaged, RNase/DNase free, non-pyrogenic, antistatic, and sterile. It is specifically targeted toward researchers interested in eliminating the recycling and cleaning necessary with reusable spatulas. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Shape: V-Shaped Scoop/Flat Tapered Blade. Length: 150mm (approximately). Corning #: 3012.
There are no customer reviews yet.