- Cell growth area: 25sqcm; recommended medium volume: 5 to 7.5mL; maximum working volume: 10mL
- Triangular cell culture flask with phenolic-style cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment; graduated flask has an angled neck
- Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic
Have one to sell?
Corning 3055 Polystyrene 10mL Triangular Angled Neck Cell Culture Flask with Phenolic-Style Cap (Case of 500)
|Price:||$1,151.31 ($2.30 / Cell Culture Flask) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polystyrene (PS)|
|Number of Items||500|
|Cap Type||Phenolic Style|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This Corning triangular angled cell culture flask with phenolic-style cap is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene. It has a 25sq cm available growth area, and has been TC-treated for optimal cell attachment. Printed with lot numbers for ease in traceability, it is 100% integrity tested. Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified non-pyrogenic. Graduated. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Cell Growth Area: 25sqcm. Flask Shape: Triangular. Neck Style: Angled. Surface Treatment: TC-treated. Cap Style: Phenolic Style. Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene. Cap Color: Black. Recommended Medium Volume: 5 to 7.5mL. Maximum Working Volume: 0mL. Corning #: 3055.
There are no customer reviews yet.