- Cell growth area: 92.6sq cm; recommended medium volume: 20 to 30mL; maximum working volume: 70mL
- Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene with a built-in vent membrane for efficient gas and liquid exchange
- TC-treated for optimal cell attachment; made for use in automated cell maintenance and assay systems
- Graduated rectangular flask has a straight neck with a removable orange HDPE septum cap
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic; supplied 10/Pack and 50/Case
Have one to sell?
Corning 3069 Polystyrene 70mL Rectangular Robo Cell Culture Vessel For Automation with Bar Code and Septum Cap (Case of 50)
|Price:||$282.94 ($5.66 / Cell Culture Vessel) & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$99.26 (26%)|
Usually ships within 1 to 2 months.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Polystyrene (PS)|
|Number of Items||50|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This unique Roboflask cell culture vessel by Corning is designed to a standard microplate footprint (ANSI/SBS 1-2004: microplates - footprint dimensions) for use in automated cell maintenance and assay systems. It has a 92.6 sq cm available cell growth area and is treated with a Corning CellBIND surface for optimal cell attachment. It is manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene with a built-in vent membrane for efficient gas and liquid exchange. It has a removable septum cap for both automated systems and manual applications. It is compatible with the Tecan Cellerity Cell Maintenance and Assay System. Bar coded for efficient automated tracking and stackable to save valuable incubator space. The vessel is sterilized by gamma irradiation and certified nonpyrogenic, and 100% integrity tested. Stackable to save valuable incubator space. Supplied 10/Pack and 50/Case. Graduated. Sterile. Material: Polystyrene. Cell Growth Area: 92.6sq cm. Flask Shape: Rectangular. Neck Style: Straight. Surface Treatment: TC-Treated. Cap Style: Septum. Cap Material: High Density Polyethylene. Cap Color: Orange. Recommended Medium Volume: 20 to 30mL. Maximum Working Volume: 70mL. Corning #: 3069.
There are no customer reviews yet.