- Hotplate has U.S. three-prong plug, and works with 120V/60Hz power source
- Digital LED display of stirring speed in revolutions per minute (rpm) or temperature (degrees C), and an illuminated power indicator; temperature display blinks until set temperature is reached
- Glass-ceramic plate surface for scratch, corrosion, and chemical resistance, and cleaning ability; part of two-piece casting design that deflects spills away from electrical area, and includes built-in rod mount support
- Comes in a variety of stirring speeds (+ or - 5% of set speed), and sizes, and can come with a stirrer apparatus
- Microprocessor maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings of 5 to 550 degrees C (+ or - 2 degrees C), adjustable in 5-degree C increments, with flashing indicator that blinks until set temperature is reached
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Corning 6795-620D PC-620D Digital Stirring Hot Plate with 10" x 10" Pyroceram Top, 40.1cm Length x 26.9cm Width x 12.2cm Height, 5 to 550 Degree C, 120V/60Hz
|Price:||$543.68 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Pyroceram Glass-Ceramic|
|Number of Items||1|
|Item Weight||11.46 pounds|
|Maximum Stirring Speed||1150 RPM|
|Overall Height||12.2 centimeters|
|Overall Length||40.1 centimeters|
|Overall Width||26.9 centimeters|
|Size||Weight: 5.2 kg|
|Specification Met||certified frustration-free|
|Temperature Range||+5/550 Degrees Celsius|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Corning hotplate 6795-PC series has LED digital display of speed (rpm), or temperature, and a glass-ceramic plate surface, a microprocessor-based temperature control, a three-prong plug, and works with a 120V/60Hz power source. This hotplate is used by researchers, professionals, and hobbyists to heat a variety of liquids and solutions in chemistry, food and beverage, biology, lab, and home applications.
This Corning hotplate has LED, digital display of stirring speed in revolutions per minute (rpm) or temperature (degrees C), and an illuminated power indicator. Temperature display blinks until set temperature is reached. A glass-ceramic plate surface is scratch, corrosion, and chemical resistant, and has good cleaning ability. Its two-piece casting design deflects spills away from the electrical area, and includes a built-in rod mount support. The 6795-PD series comes in a variety of stirring speeds (+ or - 5% of set speed), and sizes, and can come with a in a stirrer apparatus. A microprocessor maintains consistent and repeatable temperature settings of 5 to 550 degrees C (+ or - 2 degrees C), adjustable in 5-degree C increments, with a flashing indicator that blinks until a set temperature is reached. The device can work with a temperature controller and support rod (sold separately). The PC-600 series meets European Standards (EN), and has a two-year warranty.
Researchers, professionals and hobbyists use hot plates to heat a variety of liquids and solutions in chemistry, food and beverage, biology, lab, and home applications. Hotplates can have either a digital or an analog display, and can show temperature range, or stirring speed. Hot plate surfaces are commonly made of ceramic-glass, or stainless steel and have coatings such as porcelain. They come in a variety of dimensions. Some units can work with stirrers that can be supported with clamps and rods.
Corning Incorporated manufactures consumable glass, ceramics, and plastic laboratory tools for life science research, industrial, and educational applications. Founded in 1908, Corning Inc. is headquartered in New York, NY and makes ISO-certified products.