Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.25 shipping
+ $19.99 shipping
Corolle Les Classiques Special Feature 14" Baby Doll (Paul Drink-and-Wet Bath Baby)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This charming all-vinyl baby doll drinks and wets and loves to take a bath
- Paul is an excellent potty-training aid, too
- Every Corolle doll is created with emotion, expertise and French style
- Measures 14" tall
- Every Corolle doll is styled in France
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Les Classiques Paul Drink-and-Wet Bath Baby Doll by Corolle is a 14-inch all-vinyl baby doll that drinks, wets and loves to take a bath! And because he is anatomically correct, Paul is an excellent potty training aid, too. He is dressed in an undershirt and underpants and comes with his own potty, pacifier, and feeding bottle.
From the Manufacturer
This charming all-vinyl baby doll drinks and wets and loves to take a bath. Paul is an excellent potty-training aid, too. He is even anatomically correct and comes complete with blue potty, pacifier and feeding bottle. 14 inches tall. Blue sleeping eyes. Ages 2 and up. Special feature dolls add an interactive dimension to playtime. They will captivate and delight make-believe moms. At Corolle we bring caring, savoir-faire and style to everything we create, so that every little girl can find the doll of her dreams in our collection. Every Corolle doll is created with emotion, expertise and French style. Corolle knows little girls by heart and designs its dolls for the ways they play. That unique and special touch of refinement is the Corolle difference. Every Corolle doll is styled in France.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To address other reviewers' concerns:
1. The doll is really of excellent quality and comes smelling like vanilla. The feeding and elimination functions work well for us.
2. My son paid no attention to the "girly" box that the doll comes in.
3. I put aside the pacifier and do not make an issue about how the doll must use a bottle. My son can tell that the doll is meant to be a baby, but seems to see it as a sort of protege/buddy. The doll's "age" has not been an issue.