Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on October 16, 2012
Bought this doll for my 3-year-old daughter for Christmas- so she has not seen it, but my husband, MIL, mom, and myself have seen and held it.
This is a beautiful baby doll. The features are just wonderful. She smells wonderful, her "skin" is so soft, the weight of her is just perfect. Her skin is a beautiful color, not dark like the picture makes it look. Her pacifier and thumb fit perfectly in her mouth, so no frustrations with it falling out. Her eyes are a beautiful color with gorgeous eyelashes and open and close with no sticking whatsoever.
I did a lot of research and looked at a lot of dolls before deciding on this one (which I could not see in a store- unlike the American Girl bitty baby and smaller Corolle dolls I did see in store). This is by far the most beautiful and the best feeling (weight, feel of the skin, etc.) doll I have seen. It also has the best features (open mouth, pacifier that stays in, smooth open and closing eyes, etc).

I would recommend this doll to anyone!
on April 7, 2016
I bought this doll for my 2 year old daughter as a way to get her interested in babies and taking care of them before her baby sister arrives. It’s somewhat worked, thought it will take some training. She named her Sissy and feeds her every day. She also leaves Sissy lying on the kitchen floor, but we will work on that…

PROS:
She smells so sweet! It’s a mild vanilla or sugary type of smell. It makes me want to play with her just so I can smell her.
The eyes open and close based on the position of the doll (laying down vs. sitting up)
The legs and arms move positions easily so my daughter can make her sit on the couch next to her or lay her down in her crib to go to sleep.
The size/weight is perfect for my daughter…not too small, not too big.
We’ve only had this for a few months, but the quality seems really high. We have another doll that she got as a birthday gift and there is a huge difference in quality and appearance. My husband didn’t want me to spend money on another doll, but he is happy with this purchase as well.

CONS (though none of these are a big deal):
The headband is constantly coming off and my daughter always wants it back on.
Sometimes it seems like her eyes should be open when they are closed.
The clothes are hard to get on and off. Fortunately, my daughter isn’t interested yet in changing her so I have some time before this actually becomes an issue.
on November 26, 2016
I am a big fan of Corolle dolls. I bought my daughter a larger one when she was 3. I have also purchased several of the mini Calins with accessories. The doll pictured is great for younger girls. It has become the standard gift for all my granddaughters when they turn one. So far all three of them have been delighted with this true to life baby in a great size for them. When they turn two I make them matching outfits with their doll. I will be purchasing two more in 2017 for first birthdays.
on December 15, 2016
Bought this for my 3 1/2 yr. old granddaughter for Christmas. She'll be 5 in a couple of months and this doll is hanging in well. It has held it's scent, cleans up well and does spend time on the floor. Apparently, that's where Baby Reese likes to sleep, lol. For me, the price was worth the long term enjoyment.
on December 28, 2016
Cute doll, smells wonderful, but one eye is permanently half shut:( my daughter just received this as she hasn't been old enough to play with it until now. Very DISSAPOINTED! Paid $50, for a 1 eyed doll;( I expect Excellent quality for that price!!!!
review image
on May 13, 2015
I purchased this doll for my daughter to give to her when her baby sister is born. I am blown away with the quality and craftsmanship of this doll. After in-person comparisons, I think it's also far prettier in real life than a Bitty Baby. I love how she sits up on her own, and it's the perfect size for my little girl. I love that she can suck her thumb and pacifier and the eyes open and close. The clothing is also well-made and very sweet.
on April 20, 2014
I purchased this doll for my grand niece's second birthday. Watching her open it and see it for the first time was a sight to behold. Her eyes lit up, she gasped, she smiled, and murmured, "OH!" She could hardly wait to get it out of the box. She hugged it and just grinned from ear to ear. It was her first baby doll, and it was love at first sight. This doll has a beautiful face and is just the right size. I'm so glad I purchased it. It was worth every penny.
on December 19, 2013
Can't say much since we just got it, other than the eyes don't shut all the way when laying it flat. In fact, one eye stays open noticeably more than the other one. Our daughter's American Girl Bitty Baby's eyes close 100% completely and we expected the same here. We think this is more important than the somewhat higher level of detail of this doll v. the AG BB.
on December 6, 2015
This is a pretty doll with a subtle and pleasant scent. However, my first reaction upon opening the box was, "That's it??" I don't think it's worth the price and I purchased it well under retail. It's smaller than I expected it to be and its cute but there's nothing special about it. I like that it has the weighted bottom and comes with a pacifier. A bottle would have been a nice addition. My 4 year old daughter is not interested in it whatsoever but she might just not be into dolls yet.
on January 20, 2016
Beautiful doll, perfect texture, construction, size, price exceptional for high quality of product, after receiving couldn't believe price paid & received such a superior product. If I had looked at this doll in a boutique I would have expected to see a $75 or higher price tag. Just adorable. Granddaughter loves her. Favors her over her American Girl Itty Baby and her Madame Alexander baby dolls. Loves her so much said she is going to ask Santa to bring her a "sister".

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.