Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on August 24, 2014
Great! This is a great set for the little Corolle babies (the 12-inch Mon Premier). I bought a Mon Premier babydoll for my 14-month old because she loved her older sisters' bigger dolls and I wanted something easier for her to carry (I have 3 girls, and I have always secretly wanted them to fall in love with a baby doll and carry it everywhere, so I always buy these beautiful dolls with big ideas that rarely pan out). I was a little bummed that the dolls don't come with pacifiers (for the price!) so I was looking to buy one that would fit when I found this set. It was double the price of a 3-pack of the pacifiers, but still a really great price for Corolle (and who needs 3 pacifiers?), so I bought it. Everything is cute, and perfectly sized for toddler hands. I have to help her get the pacifier in and out (that's a fun game!), but that's okay because at least the pacifier doesn't fall out easily. But the big, unexpected, hit of this set is the spoon and bowl... my daughter carries them around all the time making adorable "yum!" noises and pretend feeding everyone. The bib is fine, she obviously can't fasten it herself. The bottle is cute and right-sized (most bottles are huge for the little baby dolls) and fits in the baby's mouth. The pacifier has a ribbon on it, which is nice because otherwise it would be very easy to lose. Overall a very good purchase.
on February 18, 2015
This set is kind of dull. Yes, it matches the doll but it's actually not very interesting to my kids. They like the juice and milk bottles that look like the fluid is disappearing when the bottle is tipped better. The set is fine but I thought it was kind of pricey when you can get a similar item but not the Corolle brand for much less.
on February 6, 2016
My 14 months old daughter loves this set. She feeds her Corolle Mon Premiere doll with it. My only complain is the spoon, it's way too small for young children. We replaced the spoon in this set with one of my daughter's feeding spoons.
on May 24, 2012
My 16 month old daughter does play with these items. I didn't give her the toy pacifier because it looked a bit dangerous. Otherwise, the rest of it is decent quality. Just overpriced.
on February 2, 2013
We got our daughter this set for Christmas for her Corolle Mon Premier Calin doll. The set is nicely sized for the Mon Premier sized doll. The plastic is soft and matches the quality of their dolls. The pacifier doesn't fit the smaller doll that we bought; it's a little too small to fit in the doll's mouth. Our daughter however decided that the pacifier is a bow for the doll's hair, so she's happy.

The only downside is it would have been nice to get some sort of carrying case. We ended up buying the Corolle Small Tote Bag, which was a good solution.
on July 9, 2015
Pacifier is worthless and so small. The bib is cheaply made. Cute set for beating around, but it is not the typical Corolle quality.
on January 15, 2015
Pacifier does not fit 12in Corolle doll. Set is just ok. Can purchase doll bottles that look more realistic with liquid that disappears for a lower price.
on December 6, 2015
Set is very nice. A bit pricy but works perfectly for the doll and pacifier fits perfectly.
on April 21, 2017
Just right for my 3 year old.
on October 31, 2014
This is ok, but it does not fit in the dolls mouth which is really disappointing. The only reason I bought it is because I thought it worked with the Mon Premier Doll.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.