Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 71 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 76 reviews
on February 3, 2015
Update: I wanted to update this ... 2 of the wheels on this no longer spin consistently (less than 3mo after xmas). We had used it very little until last week when the weather turned nice in the NE. Definitely not high enough quality to take outside and walk with on a trail. Big waste of money. I paid a few dollars more for a Graco baby stroller for my 6 year old and it is like a real stroller.

Original review: I was very disappointed with the construction of this. The plastic pegs aren't sized properly and the canopy keeps popping out. Also, it is VERY light so when my 18mo old tries to walk quickly with it, it flies out from under her. You are WAY better off with a $8 umbrella stroller from babies r us.
on March 24, 2017
I ordered 2. One arrived broken. The other one doesn't hold up well to play. It doesn't completely break, but the front bar slips out of place easily. We like our AG jogging stroller. It did cost more, but it was made much better.
on January 16, 2014
This is the second stroller I've boughten for my 1 yr old. It's very tippy and light. It was complicated to put together as well. For how much it cost I was expecting more. Buy the mommy and me one instead. Although my daughter loves both she favors the mommy and me one. It's sturdier and easier to push.
on November 7, 2013
This was bought for my granddaughter for her first baby doll ( Corolle pastel baby). Perfect size for a toddler. Pretty print, nicely made. I did notice as another reviewer said, the canopy does not really stay open all the way.
on June 6, 2015
My toddler granddaughter loves to push her dolls and stuffed animals in this stroller. It is very cute and perfect for her size. The materials and construction are cheap and flimsy, however, so I hope it holds up for at least a year. Not a particularly good value.
on August 27, 2015
My twin girls received two of these for Christmas and absolutely loved them. The were about 1 1/2 years old at the time. They loved pushing around all their stuffed animals. It was the perfect size for them to walk around and see over the top. Now that they're older (age two) they enjoy buckling and unbuckling the seat belt.
on July 15, 2015
I don't understand the negative reviews regarding this stroller. It is so easy to install, it is made well and light - perfect for my 18 month old daughter. And the price point isn't bad - its $35! I don't think it's expensive for a toy stroller. It was perfect for her 12" Corolle Doll. She loves it!
on November 22, 2014
The stroller IS very small and unstable. My granddaughter who is toddling kept falling over with the stroller. She also got a Fisher-Price one as a present and it works much better for her (age 12 months). She'll be able to use the Corolle one later.
on January 24, 2014
I bought this for my reluctant walker when she was 15 months, she immediately started walking all over the house, finally I had to put it away before she got totally worn out. Assembly required. Her favorite toy at 20 months. Highly recommend even for shorter toddlers, for learner you should assist them until they become more proficient.
on February 13, 2015
crappy plastic toy, i really want to return, but cannot disassemble it anymore, i cannot stand all the stuff we bought from this brand and will never purchase again, and because i cannot return this, i will just throw out

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.