Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Corolle Mon Premier Small Stroller
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

on January 25, 2013
This was a gift for my one and a half year old daughter from Santa. A lot of research went into this decision, but apparently not enough. At first I couldn't decide between a doll stroller and a shopping cart. I originally wanted the Melissa and Doug metal shopping cart but was concerned about it damaging the walls and furniture. I wasn't a big fan of any of the major brands of plastic shopping carts. I decided to go with this one because I saw a picture online of Sarah Jessica Parker's three year old twins pushing their baby dolls in one. So I figured, cool this stroller will last my daughter a couple of years. Well.... After seeing it assembled I can definitely say that it is small. It is lightweight which is good and bad because it makes it easy to push and maneuver but it is easy to tip also. I was worried because most reviews of the previous version said that the wheels fall over after a bit of use. I haven't had an issue with that yet. MY MAJOR COMPLAINT is the craftsmanship of it. The pink push bar on ours is uneven. It doesn't make the stroller sit unleveled when not being used (although it visually looks like it does) but when being pushed it does make it a bit awkward causing it to lean. My daughter just looks funny pushing it. You can't fix it because the push bar was already connected to the side bars and it looks glued in. Just seems like that would have been caught in the inspection process. The canopy on it is pretty much not functional. It won't stay in the open position, which my daughter continues to try to do and will stop while pushing it to open it again and again. Overall, I wish I had chosen something else especially for the price of it. It is cute and my daughter can fit her 12 inch Corolle Calin dolls in it as well as some mini dolls that she got for Christmas.
on January 16, 2014
This is the second stroller I've boughten for my 1 yr old. It's very tippy and light. It was complicated to put together as well. For how much it cost I was expecting more. Buy the mommy and me one instead. Although my daughter loves both she favors the mommy and me one. It's sturdier and easier to push.
on July 11, 2012
My 1 year old daughter enjoys this toy. It is perfect size for her and very light weight. Also it looks like there are 2 color options available (I wanted the purple) there is only pink. It is cute though.
VINE VOICEon October 25, 2014
I usually love anything Corelle makes. Their dolls are always scented with vanilla and of good quality so that those extra few dollars to purchase one doesn't seem out of line. This stroller however, is a disappointment.

The stroller is small - at most it would only hold a very small doll or beanie baby type doll. No American Girl dolls for this stroller! It is easy to put together with snap together type pieces of plastic. The cloth seat is also easy to install. The back is about a 70° angle straight up and the seat is straight out at 90° from it. It does have a tiny canopy.

The finished product is about 20 inches tall. I'm guessing the ideal age child to use this would be one that is just starting to walk or one that has not walked long.

Cute fabric and easy assembly are good but the small size is not - not for the amount of money they want.
on February 3, 2015
Update: I wanted to update this ... 2 of the wheels on this no longer spin consistently (less than 3mo after xmas). We had used it very little until last week when the weather turned nice in the NE. Definitely not high enough quality to take outside and walk with on a trail. Big waste of money. I paid a few dollars more for a Graco baby stroller for my 6 year old and it is like a real stroller.

Original review: I was very disappointed with the construction of this. The plastic pegs aren't sized properly and the canopy keeps popping out. Also, it is VERY light so when my 18mo old tries to walk quickly with it, it flies out from under her. You are WAY better off with a $8 umbrella stroller from babies r us.
on November 7, 2013
This was bought for my granddaughter for her first baby doll ( Corolle pastel baby). Perfect size for a toddler. Pretty print, nicely made. I did notice as another reviewer said, the canopy does not really stay open all the way.
on January 9, 2015
Bought this for my niece as a Christmas present. We spent just shy of $50. I was expecting something better for $50. The quality is the same as strollers that cost $20. Glad my niece was happy with the stroller though. :)
on February 13, 2015
crappy plastic toy, i really want to return, but cannot disassemble it anymore, i cannot stand all the stuff we bought from this brand and will never purchase again, and because i cannot return this, i will just throw out
on July 22, 2013
This stroller is typically Corolle-adorable - the pattern is absolutely the cutest I've seen on a doll stroller. It's very lightweight and just the right size for a 1-3 year old. We have three Corolle dolls and many other dolls in our house, and the stroller works fine for all of them. It's easy to put together. The one problem is that the quality of the stroller doesn't seem to be quite what I would expect from the Corolle brand - one of the stroller supports doesn't stay where it is supposed to on our stroller. Fine for dolls - it's not like they're going to get hurt if the stroller isn't perfectly supported. And neither of my daughters has even noticed it, so it's not a problem for them.

My older daughter's doll stroller has more bells and whistles - a storage area underneath, a snack tray - and I think those things might matter for an older kid. My older daughter noted the differences. But for my one year old, this is perfect. She keeps trying to climb into it and so far it has held up to that, so it may be sturdier than it looks.
on December 7, 2015
I don't often write reviews but thought I should on this one to give other parents a warning on this product. I got this a few years ago for my oldest daughter along with the doll and bed to go with. I am now researching a replacement for the stroller and bed because both are now broken and have been since well in the beginning. My kids are not extra rough, I would say they were not as I was (very meticulous) but they are above average on their treatment of toys and the stroller and bed are made of not too durable plastic. Both the stroller and bed have many pieces snapped making either one unusable anymore. I am looking at replacing them with something more durable. If your kids are extra meticulous then this is very cute and should do the job but if your kids are somewhat normal or tough on their things then please choose something else.