Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Color: Girl Doll|Change
Price:$34.99+ $9.99 shipping

Showing 1-10 of 192 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 203 reviews
on December 29, 2015
Updated after a few months:
My child loves this. Took a little bit for him to warm up to it, but this doll is in his #1 favorite toy. My little boy is like Andy from Toy Story - has really amazing and detailed pretend games with his toys. This doll has the best acrobatic ninja skills ever. All of the things I noted as flaws in my original review are what makes it perfect for him. The way the arms and legs attach let him whip the doll around and spin him through the air with ease. The extreme lightness makes him easy to toss high in the air, and no big deal if he goes SPLAT.
My older son is the nurturing type and he plays with his Corolle like a traditional baby doll. But Son 2 is action-oriented, and so while this is not a cuddly doll it turned out to be *perfect*. Very happy in the end!

***original review****

What a let down! We have a 14 inch Corolle (Suce Pouce), and I thought this would be a smaller version of the same overall Corolle body type. Wrong. This is a sad, scrawny doll with legs that flop from a flimsy bean-bag body. I am shocked at how under-filled this is. The resulting feel is off-putting. My child prefers to cuddle with a hard plastic bath doll to this weird one.

I've added pictures to show how this stacks up against the traditional doll. It seems like there should have been twice as much bean filling and perhaps some leg padding as there is with the arms. The classic doll has legs that are attached in a way to allow various poses, but the tops have some filling, which keeps ot feeling like part of the whole. The bath doll's legs just dangle and show the a hollow dip meant for padding. Very unnatural and unpleasant.

I expected more from Corolle. The light bean filling dries quickly; there is no reason if should not be generously stuffed.
review image review image review image review image
on May 27, 2016
Pull the head off- lots of mold growing !!! We totally followed the instructions on how to dry. You will be shocked. So disappointing, this was such a fun bath baby. Actually no stars when mold is an issue !
on October 23, 2015
We bought this doll for our son and it's pretty cute, though I think it scares him. The vanilla scent is overpowering and off-putting - we had been warned these would smell like vanilla and assumed the scent would be mild - it's not. As a general rule I do not buy scented anything and I'm not super happy to have this thing stinking up our house with fake vanilla. The hat also will nOT stay on, which seems trivial until you have a toddler asking you to help put it on 30 times in a row, or being very upset that it won't stay on. Perhaps it should be made a bit bigger. It is cool how the eyes open and shut and I'm sure our son will enjoy playing with this doll in the tub.
on April 11, 2015
I bought this doll for my nephew who adores playing with my daughter's baby dolls. I thought it was perfect. Finally, a little boy doll. Dads feed and take care of their kids, why is it that there is no market for little boy dolls? Toy kitchens are finally going gender neutral, I was really hoping this was the beginning of a new trend of dolls marketed for boys.

I was wrong. It is a little boy doll marketed for a girl. The box is pink with hearts and only has little girls with blonde curls on it playing with pink dolls. I was slightly disappointed. Just change the color of the packaging to green and put 2 kids on it, and you broaden your market.

I still like the doll and will be giving it to my nephew, I just wish they would update the packaging. It seems from the reviews, most of the people that have bought it gave it to a little boy.
on September 6, 2016
Bought as a replacement to a "lost Michael" that my 3 year old granddaughter had since she was 18 months old. She received it yesterday thinking I had found Michael. She hugged and kissed him and told Michael she loved him and had missed him so much. She then told her Mom that Michael was just the right size for her.

Excellent quality.
on May 20, 2014
This is my daughters favorite baby doll. She is soft and huggable. We don't actually use her in the bath although we did once but she is such a favorite that we don't want to have her wet and wait for her to dry.
on September 21, 2013
Got two of these for my 6 year old granddaughter who is fascinated by her new twin boy cousins. They are so cute and well made as all Corolle dolls are. Corolle are about the only dolls I buy for my granddaughters. These guys can go in the tub they come with little loops on the back to hang them up to drip dry.
on July 2, 2016
Great doll for a 16 month old boy. He is warming up to it. Expensive with exchange but a real keeper. We have not tried him in the water yet although it says he can go in. Easily we can make him suck his thumb. He has a cuddly boy and grandson finds he is kissable.
My grandson insists he wear his sun hat although he has claimed the ducky as his own.! He can fit into other toy trucks and even this bus with other stuffed buddies.
review image
on January 12, 2015
I bought this doll Dec. 2013 for my new baby to give to her big sister. It's a great little doll, but my three year old didn't play with her much. Now that my baby is one she is always wanting to play with the doll, so of course now it is the best thing in the world for the previously uninterested big sister. I just ordered my second one (one of the other bath dolls so they won't be exactly the same) and am eagerly awaiting it's arrival tomorrow. It dries relatively quickly, it smells lovely, it's cute and it's the perfect size for toddlers. For the person who said that it doesn't appear to hold up to small children using it...return it for another one. I have a one year old and a three year old that tug on it and throw it and it's perfectly fine. For other reviews I've seen that say they were surprised by how small it is...it's 11 inches. The description says 11 inches. The size shouldn't be a surprise. It's also great because it's eyes open and close, most toy stores in my area only have painted on eyes. We love this doll and can't recommend it highly enough.
on January 29, 2014
This doll really deserves five stars. It is the perfect size for the my two year old daughter. I recently had my second child and my daughter just loves to pretend play with her dolly. It has movable eyes, which she does like as well. It is also nice that it can be hand washed. This came in handy when my daughter decided that she needed to put Desitin all over her baby. Not fun to clean that up, but the doll has faired very well considering the cream was all over her. The outfit is cute and not hard to put on. The only down side I would have to say is that to purchase other outfits is pricy and because it is a smaller size doll not many other brands would fit her. I would really recommend this for a young child.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.