Bubble Witch Saga 3 Vehicles Review Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on October 11, 2015
What a sweet little doll! We have the Melissa and Doug 12" doll for our older daughter and wanted something similar but different enough that they could tell which doll belonged to which girl. This fit the bill perfectly. We love them both. For anyone sitting on the fence trying to decide between the two, I'd say buy whichever happens to be at a better price. They both fit the Corolle clothes sold here on Amazon. They both have fluff filled bodies with bean bag rear ends. The M&D doll has a more firmly packed fluff body and so it's a bit firmer. The Corelle doll is a little floppier/squishy. Again… both are great dolls! (M&D doll is wearing a gold Corolle dress in attached pictures and the Corolle doll is in pink.)
review imagereview image
22 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 7, 2015
We got this for my 14 month old as a Christmas present. It's her first baby doll. She immediately loved it and "bay-BEE!!!" After ripping the paper off of the box.

I LOVE the way it smells. I catch myself sniffing it whenever playing with it.

Pro-tip: a travel pillow makes the perfect size "Boppy" to this doll (and a nice way to sit her up).

Great doll, beautiful face, arrived quickly --- overall VERY good purchase
review image
on June 12, 2016
I have purchased a few of these Corolle baby dolls. I like the company. The dolls are adorable. Sadly, they just aren't durable and are difficult to clean. The cloth/vinyl combo means you can't easily toss in the washing machine. The fabric around our last dolls neck is ripping now. It's in a spot that I can't mend it short of duct taping the tear, which I don't want to do. I am debating purchasing yet another doll or just finding a different brand that will fit all the clothing and accessories we now have from Corolle.
This was my daughter's very first baby doll. I wanted a good quality doll that wouldn't be thrown away in a few years; something she could cherish and keep maybe even for her children. The size is perfect for a young toddler (1.5yo) because she can carry it around easily. The doll smells pleasant and sweet without smelling cheap and plastic-y. I found that standard 12-14 inch doll clothes work well with this doll too.
on January 14, 2016
This is my 1 year olds favorite doll. We had another one but lost it, and it was a hand me down anyway.
I love the quality of these dolls. The body is soft and the head hands and feet and harder but still not super hard. And the vanilla smell is great I think!
This doll is everything I would want in a baby doll for my young children. My 4 year old still likes hers, but it is not her favorite anymore as she like the American Girl style dolls more now that she is older. But she still does play with a similar Corolle doll.
on November 4, 2017
Purchased as a gift for my 3 year old who absolutely adores it! The doll is the perfect size, slightly weighted but not heavy. The vinyl head and limbs feel like excellent quality and smell fantastic. The face of this doll is the cutest of all the dolls we own. While I think the price is a bit steep for the size of the doll, I am very happy with the purchase and plan on purchasing other corolle dolls for future gifts.
on November 14, 2015
My 11 months old daughter recently got interested in baby dolls. I did some research, and decided to get this doll for 2 reasons: First, this 12 inch doll is a perfect size for small hands, second the doll is very light and soft so it's easy to manipulate and cuddle. The vanilla scent is ok, it doesn't seem to be bothering my little one, and I can live with it. The doll and her cloths are well made and the hat has an elastic and sits very securely on the dolls head. Overall it's a nice small doll perfect for babies and younger children to play with.
on April 8, 2017
I bought this doll for both of my granddaughters when they became "Big Sisters". They used the doll as their own baby (while their Mom was busy with the real baby). It has a softness to the plastic "skin" and it's a great size for little 2 and 3 year olds! Pay more get a lot more!
on January 5, 2018
We bought this as a Christmas gift for our 19 month old who loves babies. The doll is fabulous and holds up to the wear and tear of a toddler. She loves it, and we love how durable it is. It has had a few trips through the washing machine and come out without issues. We highly recommend this doll.
on February 1, 2018
I purchased this as a gift for my daughter’s first birthday. The doll is smaller than I expected, but it is the perfect size for my daughter to carry around. I wish it didn’t have the artificial fragrance, but it is not overwhelming and better than the smell of plastic.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.