Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 183 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 192 reviews
on October 29, 2011
First things first...this doll was purchased for my petite little 18lb one year old daughter and it is absolutely perfect in every single way!!!

I grew up with dolls - dolls you could play with and love on, including an American Girl doll when I was old enough - and yet I've never been a "doll person"...in fact I usually find them quite creepy, so when it came time to buy my 1yr old daughter her first doll, the search was ON for the perfect doll.
I needed a doll that: didn't have creepy eyes or a weird face: I preferred no moving eyes, but this doll's features are so absolutely adorable, it just won me over despite the moving eyes and he/she's even cuter in "person". Plus, the eyelashes are long and seriously....this doll's face is precious.
Didn't have it's clothes sewn on as it's "body": I find this incredibly cheesy and was really disappointed in the Little Mommy 13" doll for this reason.
"Moves" somewhat like a real baby: the Little Mommy doll and several others were so stuffed with weird fill, that their arms and legs just kinda stick straight out to the sides and it made the dolls not cuddly or "snuggly" to my daughter at all. This Corolle doll is unreal how lifelike she feels (for her size)...her bum is stuffed with beads so she can sit up on her own pefectly.

Now to just brag on the babydoll! The clothes are so incredibly soft. The "skin" is a gorgeous vinyl that smells amazing and is so soft and lifelike feeling. It's face is absolutely precious and someone would be very hard-pressed to find me another doll as lifelike and adorable without looking creepy. Her body is white, and has a few stamped "corolle"'s on it, but it's sewn/attached beautifully to the neck and limbs and is also very soft. My daughter is all about finding a baby's "butt" (bellybutton) and so we took off the clothes to reveal the white cloth body..and she still just pointed to where it should be and was happy as could be!

From the moment I handed this babydoll to my really petite (not even walking yet) 18lb 1yr old daughter, she has carried it everywhere with her. She kisses it's head constantly (it has a beautiful smell, and the little head is so cute even without the hat) and hugs it so tightly against her.

The plastic paci stays in it's mouth, and is sewn to the pajamas and she has REALLY pulled at it, and can't sem to detach it, so I feel pretty safe about leaving it attached/with the doll.

Many reviews said this doll "seemed 8 or 9" and not 12"...so I was really worried it would show up and be one of those weird cheesy "mini dolls"...nope - he/she looks 12" and isn't mini at all -- this doll is seriously absolutely perfect. We ordered the Les Classiques 14" doll and they came to my house at the same time, so side-by-side, I'm REALLY glad we got the 12" for her now and the 14" to wait...the 14" is gorgeous, but quite a bit bigger.

This doll TRULY is absolutely perfect and given the chance to buy it again, I would have GLADLY spent $40+ on her, and find the $24.99 to be a STEAL for the quality of this lovely new addition to our family!
review image review image review image review image review image
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2014
We bought this doll for my son who will be having a baby brother in a few months. Yes, it is expensive but it is STURDY. It also smells like vanilla which is a little odd at first but is actually rather pleasant after a while. We could not find a boy doll anywhere locally so I turned to trusty old Amazon. He loves his "Bee" and treats it like a real baby. It is just the right size for a two year old. The "Baby Alive" diapers do fit this doll so we got him a little messenger bag to use as a diaper bag for "Bee" in order to simulate diaper changes so my son could help. I absolutely recommend this doll for anyone looking to get a "boy" doll for their older child.
on December 28, 2016
Bought this for my two year old son. It was an experiment really as they say it's good for boys to learn nuturing too. Anyway to get to the point the boy loooooves this doll. He is mesmerised that it opens and closes it's eyes and he takes it everywhere with him.
My take is that it's a very good quality doll, beautiful features, strong fabric. and the right amount of filling. It is easy to make the dolls limbs or head move and to position the baby to sit down etc. The head is a little heavy and would normally tilt slightly to either side but I find it makes the doll look more natural if anything.
The clothes are already showing some wear after just a few days - that's the fabric pilling just a little bit, but all the seams and velcro are in place and in perfect condition so far. I don't care so much about the outfit that I'd take away any stars for that.
on December 27, 2013
Although she is 6, my daughter's favorite baby doll is the smallest Corolle she got for her 3rd birthday. She loves the way it still smells like vanilla almost 4 years later, and she sleeps with it's soft body clasped in her hands.
She asked for a twin boy for her baby for Christmas, so I bought this baby boy.
He is different from her original Corolle only because his mouth is more rounded to accept a bottle or pacifier and he doesn't have a hint of teeth. I joke they should be called the itty bitty twins because they're so much smaller than her American Doll Bitty Twins.
on April 23, 2015
This was purchased for my 4 year old daughter. She was very adamant about getting a boy baby doll and they are hard to find! This one is very sweet and looks very nice. They do have a little bit of weight to them which is nice and the vanilla scent was a bonus. I'm sad to say that after less than a month of her taking this doll everywhere and almost never setting it down it is wearing more than I had hoped. The filling has all settled in the doll and you can see the neck tube (not sure how else to describe it) in the center of it. I feel like for the price it would have held up better to the love it has received.
on May 18, 2015
We adore our little "Gilbert Blythe"! He is exactly what we expected and hoped for and the vanilla smell is very pleasant. I had been worried about it ahead of time because I once received some Vulli vanilla-scented teething rings which were overpowering, like a cover-up for something, but he's more baby-sweet.
I'll admit, I got carried away with my second pregnancy, I think, and I bought this doll for my 12-month-old son who is really too young to do much with it, other than poke it in the eyes. But I love having it around, with it's sweet little face and soft-looking "skin" and I don't think we'll regret picking this exact one whenever it is that Cal starts playing with it.
I think the size is great, just what we thought, and the quality is even better than we thought. It's difficult finding boys clothes for him but the outfit he comes with is very charming. And maybe he'll end up a girl, anyway!
We're very glad we decided to spend a little more and go with a doll that feels like an investment rather than a flash in the pan. I think we'll be loving him for a long time to come!
on June 22, 2015
My 21 month old son spent a week playing with his girl cousins pink doll like this and would not put it down. We searched all over the local stores (we were traveling) to find out and everywhere was sold out so we got this one here and it's the best! He plays with his baby all the time, takes him all over, now uses the hand of the baby to make him food and feed him. I highly recommend getting a baby for your boy! The empathy and responsibility it teaches is amazing, especially since we are hoping to have more children in the near future. He is practicing being a big brother!
on April 6, 2015
As other have mentioned, this baby doll is a bit smaller than you might expect. Other than that, it's fairly realistic looking and nicely weighted. My son enjoys his "baby brother" doll. Good practice for his real baby brother coming soon. My biggest complain is that the pacifier is very difficult to get in - nearly impossible for my 2-year-old son.
on July 21, 2015
I bought my daughter a Corolle doll when she was 18 months old and fell in love with dolls. 6 years later, it's still her favorite toy. And has it been used -- heavily! After a year or so, one of the arms ripped nearly off. I contacted Corolle and they replaced the doll hassle-free. So when my son decided he wanted to play constantly with his sister's Doll, I realized it was time to get him his own. For the price and the quality, I picked Corolle. I recommend them all the time! This is such a fantastic doll!
on April 16, 2017
Great baby doll! We have the small girl and larger girl doll of this brand. We knew that this doll was worth the price! My daughter loves him and carries him everywhere. Baby boy dolls are hard to find

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.