Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 290 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 334 reviews
on October 31, 2014
I have another doll, just like this one (different clothes, an older model) and it has lasted almost a year and a half now. It has been great. I ordered this doll 5 months ago and it has ripped right across the seam from armpit to armpit. The fabric it is made of frays so easily, that it is impossible to restitch. It will not hold the stitch. This would not be a huge issue, if the doll were not so expensive. I have tried to contact Amazon about it, and they say that too much time has passed, which I understand. I have tried to contact Corolle, and there has been no response. I'm now left with a sad little girl, and an expensive, useless doll.

Update: I finally got a response from Corolle and they said that they have a 1 year warranty on all of their products, and to contact the retailer where I purchased it to get another. I called Amazon again and explained what Corolle told me, and they agreed to replace the doll. I am, of course, happy with this result, and since they back their products, would have no problem ordering from them again.
review image
on February 23, 2017
SUPER well made. very happy so far. the vanilla scent is not over powering. this doll seems to be pretty tough. she DOES have the tiny teeth in her mouth, which means the sold separately corolle calin pacifiers will NOT work with this doll. very happy with the quality of the clothing on her as well.
on March 13, 2013
I was looking for a doll for my soon to be 2 year old's birthday. After reading about dolls in general, I decided I definitely wanted Corolle dolls (I also have a 4 year old and bought her a Les Cheries). I originally bought the Les Classiques for the 2 year old based on the manufacturer's recommended age, but when I received it, I was very disappointed in how huge it was. Way too big for a 2 year old to carry around, and just looks wrong. I don't know why - just not the right size for a doll. The Les Cheries arrived the same day and I loved it - it will be perfect for my 4 year old, but I digress... so I returned the Les Classiques and thought I'd give this one a try. My other choice was getting a cloth waldorf-style doll. I really want a doll that will become "the" doll and have an heirloom quality to it. This doll arrived today and I love it. I mean, LOVE IT. It's the perfect size, has a very satisfying weight to it, and of course the vanilla smell is divine. The clothes are very simple and cute and easy to remove, and the hat is tight enough that I suspect it has a chance at staying on the doll's head for more than a few minutes :) The arms and legs and face details are so precious. I didn't realize how crappy our other dolls are until I saw this one. It's truly beautiful, like a real baby. Ultimately, though I tend to like more natural fabrics and toys and shy away from plastic, the vinyl body on this doll makes it more lifelike than any cloth doll will ever be, and I suspect my daughter will love it. I immediately just wanted to cuddle it when I saw it! If you're considering a doll for your toddler, I can't imagine something better than this.
on February 16, 2015
My daughter loves this adorable doll and it's the perfect size for her (she's almost 2). I also bought with the adorable Corelle stroller as a Christmas gift. The stroller is awesome too but a little overpriced at $30 which is the same amount I paid for my actual umbrella stroller for my daughter!
on January 22, 2011
This baby doll is so perfect. She is so pretty and soft. My 18 month old loves her. She carries her around kissing her and snuggling her all day. Perfect size for little hands, and the beans in the body make her that much more real!
on December 3, 2014
It is the perfect little dall. I just love it.
on August 10, 2014
Smells great! Is the favorite baby out of all the baby dolls!
on October 13, 2014
Are you kidding me?! Unbelievable!

1. Sit: No support. Curl up. Unlike the picture.

2. Lie: No support. Face down. Unlike the picture.

3. eyes open when sleeping.

4. Really really small.

How do you guys make her like the pictures on website?
on December 9, 2013
LOVE this doll. I wanted a realistic looking doll for our 1.5 year old daughter to help her prepare to be a big sister. This doll was exactly what I was looking for.

- The vanilla smell is NOT too strong, you notice it at first and then you only notice it when you put your nose directly on the doll's head. This is coming from someone who is pregnant (so smells are stronger and more annoying) and hates vanilla. I can only assume the people complaining about the smell are basing this just of off the first encounter or they have a crazy impressive nose

- The size is perfect for little toddlers. At first I was almost disappointed by the size, even though i read the description and knew it would be little but for a toddler the size is proportional. Do not get this doll if you want it to be life size, you will be disappointed. Your toddler, will not be disappointed, however, because his/her little doll with be very easy to carry and play with

- I love that this doll has the nice bean-bag like body. I found myself wanting to snuggle and hold this doll myself!

- I love that this doll is just a doll, no batteries needed, no annoying crying or sucking, just a cute classic doll with eyes that open when propped up and close when laying down.

- I don't know why people complain about the teeth. I think they must be looking for things to complain about. The teeth are only noticeable when you tip her head back and even then, they dont scream at you. They are really very subtle. I probably wouldnt have noticed them at all if I hadnt read reviews about people complaining about them.

-You can't force your kid to love a toy, that being said for MY 1.5 year old daughter loves this doll. She was in awe of it from the first moment she saw it. She was almost nervous to touch it at first, she has never responded that way to another toy before. At first she would gently touch her face or give her kisses and then gently hold her. This is by far her favorite toy. I think she has turned this doll into a "lovey" She is not as gentle and nice to her now that she has had her for a few weeks but she still loves her. So far this doll has held up well to being "fed" snacks and grubby little hands rubbed all over her clothes as well as being dropped and slept on.

-The outfit the doll comes with is cute like another review mentioned, it has pilled. But my daughter couldnt care less about that. I have washed it once and it came out fine. It is really easy to get the doll dressed, so if your child is constantly asking you to dress and undress their doll this one is pretty painless (can't speak for any other outfits as this is the only one we have)

-The hat stays on great during play or travel but if your toddler is like mine, expect that it will probably be ripped off in about 2 seconds. Not a big deal, and the doll's head is cute so I actually think it looks cuter without it

Bottom line:
Such an adorable doll! We don't spend a lot of toys so this was a splurge for us, but it was well worth it. Yes you could get a different doll for cheaper, but it wouldnt be as cute or as thoughtfully designed. If you are looking for that "classic" baby doll this is it. I will definitely be buying another bigger corolle doll when my daughter gets older.
on August 6, 2011
Such a beautiful, well made doll...seems so life-like and my almost 2 year old fell in love with her immediately. Perfect size to carry around anywhere and everywhere. Her mild scent is really nice. I spent a lot of time trying to find a non-toxic doll for my daughter. She has some fabric dolls that non-toxic and are lovely, but she is much more interested in plastic dolls, probably because they are more life-like. It seems there are no completely non-toxic plastic doll, but this doll is made of vinyl and had no noxious plastic smell at all. It is clearly very well made.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.