Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 52 reviews
on November 3, 2011
I have two daughters, so we have been through several differnt types of baby dolls over the years. THIS doll is THE BEST! She is the PERFECT size for my two-year-old daughter to carry around. She can be thrown in the washing machine if needed. The facial, hand and foot features are adorable! And this particular outfit is so cute! My 7-year-old and 2-year-old daughters both love this doll and so do I! In fact, when my daughter lost her first one, I replaced it with a second one because it was our favorite!
on July 10, 2012
I had purchased a Corolle Calin baby perhaps ten years ago, set it aside, and presented it to my son earlier this year, just before he turned three. He has a baby sister, and immediately took to "Naptime Baby", as we call the doll. She has survived all sorts of adventures with her "daddy", including being dropped out the fourth-floor window of a hotel room earlier this summer (he wanted to see if she could fly). She has a bright, cheerful, realistic look to her and a light vanilla scent. Her cloth body is full of plastic pellets, and therefore she can curl up just like a real baby, and toddlers seem to find her to be as cuddly as a real baby, too! My daughter, who is nearly fourteen months old, has become so attached to her brother's doll that I decided to order her this version today. I had an early Corolle Calin baby doll as a child, and its appeal made it easy to decide on a first baby for my own children.

Update: The doll arrived today and was an immediate hit with both children. For customers used to the older (circa 2000 and older) model, this baby has fewer pellets inside and much softer stuffing. Her skin is a pretty olive tone, and she has soft, lovely eyelashes which my three-year-old noticed immediately. The texture of her skin seems slightly less silky than the older models, and her vanilla scent is slightly different. The quality of the fabric and stitching of her clothes is truly exceptional. My 14-month-old has been carrying her around all afternoon, hugging and kissing her. An excellent choice for a baby's first baby.
on December 12, 2011
This doll is so nice. A lot better quality than you can find at the large chain stores for around the same price. I ordered my daughter two doll and my niece one, and they both love them. They are 18 months and 2 years old and my daughter acts like it is a real baby, giving it a bottle and burping it. Perfect size for a child that age or even older. Worth the price!
on February 21, 2014
After reading the reviews on this doll, I bought it for my just turned 2-year old daughter for Christmas. At first, she loved it. Then she dropped it and played with other things all year long, forgetting it. This may not be the case for all two-year old girls, but for mine, it was. Fast forward a year later, and it's one of her dolls that she plays with in rotation, but it's not her absolute favorite. But I LOVE this doll. It smells nice, the features are sweet, not creepy, it's well made, and it's very snuggly. I also love how it's able to sit up, for feedings or tea parties. I'm always trying to get my daughter to play with it, and sometimes she will, and sometimes she'll opt for another doll. She doesn't understand that mommy spent more money on this doll than she did the cheap Target doll ;P t think it's a lovely doll, but perhaps it would be more appreciated by an older girl, especially for the higher price tag. Still love it.
on March 8, 2013
Very nice doll. It is small ( some reviews are right about this ) but just the right size for a 2-3 year old. Arms and legs are vinyl and the body has white cloth., which is the only thing I did not like about this doll. It does not look real when naked. But my granddaughter does not mind. She does not seem to even be aware of it, perhaps because her older sister has an American Girl Doll with a cloth body but, I must say, this doll's body has a nice shape. No big ugly shoulders like the other doll.
The face is very cute and the eyes are blue; they open and close. Has no hair , just some hint of it indented in the vinyl.
The reviews talk about a vanilla scent being too strong. I could hardy smell it. Maybe it varies with each doll.
It is made in China but the quality is surprisingly good for a Chinese product. Even the clothing is well made. Cuter than it looks in the picture; looks like cotton. The doll is hand washable. Not much I can say about durability since the body is cloth, depends on how the child uses it. Cloth does not last for ever. She will end up with arms and legs only , at some point in her life !
on June 11, 2013
Our daughter loves this doll. It was her first one subsequently, it has ruined all other dolls for her since. She prefers this one over other new dolls and calls her "baby nice". The doll is beautiful. Her face is natural and she smells sweet but not overpowering. The little teeth are adorable. We get compliments on this doll. It is worth the money, I wouldn't think twice about the price. Have you seen the freakish baby dolls at Toys R Us? Save your money
The Only con I can think of is that the clothes are getting pilly and the stuffing inside is weakening, making the doll seem flat when held. Baby nice is well loved!
on December 26, 2012
This is the second Corolle doll I've purchased for my daughter and we love them both. Corolle dolls are excellent quality and beautifully made. This one is small, about 11 or 12 inches. However, my 4 year old loves the smaller dolls. I gave her the Melissa and Doug Jenna doll as a potty training reward at 2 1/2. Baby Jenna has been her favorite doll hands down ever since. I came across this doll a few months before Christmas and read where it was small, which is why I purchased it. It is just as pretty in person and instantly became another favorite. *Side note: this doll has a couple of teeth which you really don't see in the pic.
on April 8, 2012
This doll was part of my 16 month old daughter's Easter basket today. It is now her most prized possession. She carries it around, hugs and kisses her. The only mistake we made was not buying a doll bed because she insists on sleeping with her and her head and arms are hard and I dont think that is a good sleeping toy. So now we will need a doll bed.
on September 3, 2013
Ordered this for our granddaughter when she was just 14 months old. Too young for then, but now she really likes her. We named her Babette (sounds like baby and is a French name for a French doll!). Our daughter, the mom, is not really into her daughter getting hooked on dolls, so Babette stays in a toy box in the nursery. But when we Skype I ask her about Babette and she goes to get her and kisses her. The doll is very well made, very cute and durable. I hope she will get lots of lovin' over the coming years.
on December 28, 2012
Our almost 3 year old daughter never really had a doll so we thought we'd get her one for this Christmas. I knew the size of this one before purchasing (12 inches) and knew it would be small, but until I opened the box with the doll I didn't realize how small. That being said, the doll is really cute. Yes, there is a perfume smell to it, but I didn't mind...it kind of smelled nice and it isn't too strong after the doll has been out of the box for a bit. Overall I'd recommend this doll, but I think we may have to invest in a little bit bigger doll in the future.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.