Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 61 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 68 reviews
on January 15, 2013
I missed that detail. It is very nice but plastic concerns me. I wish that it had been wooden. I had a little trouble snapping it together but it was sturdy once completely assembled.
on October 10, 2015
This sweet cradle is the perfect size for the doll that goes with it. It was easy to assemble and is holding up well under the hands of my 2 year old granddaughter. I may have missed in the description that it was plastic. I had assumed it was wood. It's ok, though, it has a nice appearance.
on April 6, 2013
Present for my one year old...she is very into babies right now. I have an older daughter that already has a lot of the Corolle pieces...this was a great addition. I like things to match, was a little sad the print didn't match my other pieces, but they go together really well...thanks Corolle for not changing your fabrics too much!
on January 3, 2013
I purchases this cradle for my 15 month old granddaughter. Along with Calin. She was just thrilled. It was very easy to put together, and is very strong seems durable too. The perfect size for her dolly. I am sure she will have many years of enjoyment.
on February 21, 2016
This is the perfect little cradle. Small in size, super easy to put together (less then 5 minutes) and it's just as cute as can be. My daughter loves it. It's not wood but what can you ask for the price!?
on July 13, 2015
Cute and well made but it looked like wood to me, but it is plastic.
on October 16, 2015
Cute cradle for being plastic but had to return, was too small. Does NOT fit a bitty baby
on August 20, 2015
It is a very cute cradle, it just snaps all together, easy. Make sure you read the description and the measurements, it is a very small cradle. The 12 inch Calin doll fits perfectly from head to foot. If small is what you're looking for, this will be a perfect cradle.
on December 6, 2014
This cradle will, I am sure, get much use by my granddaughter. It appears like it will hold up to use. I was slightly disappointed to find that I had to assemble it as, in my opinion, the cost of producing a plastic item is very low. Had it been made of wood I would have been happier with the cost and assembly.
on January 7, 2015
This is an easy to put together small cradle that is perfect for a two year old. My Grandaughter likes to carry her toys from room to room. This is light wieght and does not have any expossed screws or sharp edges she could get hurt on. She liked it so much she tried to get in it with her favorite doll.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.