Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 36 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 38 reviews
on March 17, 2013
My girls both had des Poupees Corolle when we lived in France, so I was excited to buy my granddaughter a 1st baby doll from Corolle. All the Corolle dolls have a wonderful vanilla smell, and this one's beautiful blue eyes open and close. My 18 month old granddaughter adores this doll - it's soft enough to have her sleep with her, but sturdy, and the clothes are adorable, and she loves to put them on and take them off - over and over!
on May 16, 2013
This dollbaby quickly became my daughter's favorite toy. It is well made, sweet and has a lovely vanilla scent. Perhaps, most importantly, it's very sturdy.
The associated clothes and accessories are also very well made.
A perfect gift for any toddler.
on May 19, 2014
She's soft, she's cuddly, she smells nice, and she's small enough that my 12 month old granddaughter has no trouble clasping her to her shoulder for a hug. Very well made.

Always one of the first things my girl grabs from Nana's toy bag when I visit. I bought the Corrolle Mon Premier Mealtime Set at the same time - bib, cup, bottle, pacifier and bowl & spoon. Great pretend playtime combo!
on January 9, 2014
I had purchased a corelle baby doll for my 1st grandaughter 2 years ago. She is now 3. My second grandaughter who is now 16 months loved it so much, I bought one for her for Christmas. Now they are not fighting over the original one. They both love them and the 3 year old has not outgrown her's. The doll is a great size for hugging.and kissing. Two features that I think are great are the vanilla scent, which the older doll still has, and the fact that their eyes open and close. It is rare to find a doll for younger babies whose eyes do open and close. It is a great doll.
on August 30, 2013
I got this for my two year old daughter and she just loves it. We have had it for a few weeks now and it still goes every where with her. This doll has worked out perfectly.
on May 11, 2013
sometimes we can get our 19 mo old to take a bath just b/c of this babydoll which is awesome. we got this doll for her for c'mas when she was 14 mos and she has loved her ever since. we just hang her up on the shower head to dry. (kinda freaky looking if you're not expecting to see her there!)
on May 19, 2014
We love this little doll!! It is the perfect size for little girls to hold onto and the soft body makes it cuddly. It also has a very pretty face where some dolls can look downright creepy. We bring "baby" with us everythwere!! The clothes that she came in pilled quickly though and she now wears an outfit that we bought from a different manufacturer and that is why I give this only 4 stars. The quality of the clothes could, and should, be better.
on July 14, 2013
Excellent first baby doll. At 18 months, my little one was thrilled and carries it everywhere, even to sleep. Perfect size for her. Just right. Well worth the money spent.
on April 21, 2014
I bought this doll as a gift for my friend's granddaughter's first birthday and she loved it. I have given one to each of my four granddaughters over the years when they were toddlers and they all because the favorite baby doll. You can't go wrong with a Carolle doll.
on March 12, 2014
I have purchased 4 dolls and will be purchasing one more after June for my 5 great granddaughters. They love them and taking them into the bath tub is their favorite thing. I had no daughters so this is the most fun I've had in years. They even have 2 named after me.

Please don't raise the price. And if you are going to let me know so I can get that 5th doll.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.