- Shipping Weight: 3.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B06XX8X6MQ
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #33,455 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Coros LINX Bone Conduction Cycling Helmet Integrated Smart Helmet Bluetooth Bicycle Helmet with SOS Alert, Hands Free Smart Remote
- Coros Bone Conduction :Technology turns audio into vibration that go straight to your inner ear from the tabs of your helmet strap. Break the traditional in-ear headphones, Stay reachable by phone and be safely aware of your surroundings so your ears are free to hear all the traffic.
- Most Safety: With ears complately open to ambient sounds while riding,you will be able to maintain situational awareness. It does all the sound through the bone conduction, It is more safety when you are cycling.
- Integrated Smart Helmet : Performance helmet with integrated bone conduction audio, a handlebar mounted smart remote,and an app,all connected wirelessly to your smartphone. Eliminating ear buds and wires so eyes,ears and hands are free.
- G-sensor/SOS :When the Coros helmet experiences an impact,it will send an alert to your emergency contact.
- Handlebar Mounted Smart Remote for hands-free audio control for volume, track forward, pause/play, communications.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Coros LINX -- Smart Cycling Ecosystem Builder.
Stay Connected. Love Your Ride.
There is no cycling helmet quite as smart as the Coros LINX. with Coros ultimate audio platform we’ve wirelessly put all that you love about smart phone technology on your head and at your fingertips, as you ride. Let your music push you. Get direction prompts. Hear your route status and performance updates. Stay reachable by phone and be safely aware of your surroundings so you can rock out and ride on as you desire.
Bone Conduction Speaker
Sound waves are converted into vibrations delivered through your upper cheekbones. The Cochlea receives the vibrations, bypassing the ear canal and ear drum. For cyclists this is super important because that means you can hear audio AND hear your surroundings as you ride, such as cars and other potentially dangerous obstacles.
Material: Polycarbonate shell with EPS impact foam
Ventilation: Aerodynamic optimized, 15 vents
Speaker type: bone conduction transducers
Speaker sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
Frequency response: 100Hz—20KHz
Microphone: Wind resistant, top mounted
Battery: Rechargeable Lithium; 10+ hrs play/talk time
Indicator: LED for operation, charge, low battery
Compatibility: Bluetooth 4.0; iOS, Android devices*
Helmet weight: Approx. 400 grams
Consumer Product Safety Commission certified
One year warranty; Impact exchange program
Size: Medium（54-58 cm）; Large (57-61 cm)
Coros LINX Smart Cycling Helmet
Smart Remote Mount
Spare Foam Strip Lining
USB Power/Charging Cable
Coros LINX Smart Cycling Helmet User Manual
Top Customer Reviews
Hope this review was of some help. GrandpaJake :-)
• Surprised how well I could hear music without pushing the volume to unsafe levels. The bone conduction is interesting and something new for me..but it works and other people can’t really hear it if they are more than a couple feet from you
• Ventilation is great with this helmet
• You get a bunch of spare pads to more comfort fitting…but for me, this was more comfortable than any other helmet I put on
• The handle bar mount for remote is straightforward and easy
• Comes with a bag to hold helmet
• I went with a size Large, I just needed to adjust the tensioner on back, but didn’t need the foam inserts.
• The app is rather new, but well designed. You get the GPS, walk talkie feature…and some other directions
• I tested a quick call and found the mic good, but I had some issues with the wind drowning me at times
The Bottom Line:
I purchased this helmet because of a need for a helmet in general…but there is a lot to say about this helmet. I think overall, it pushes the boundaries on what’s available today. For me, the comfort, volume level, and safety won me over. It’s also one of the most comfortable helmets I ever put on.