Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Garth Brooks PCB for Musical Instruments Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

on July 9, 2013
Needed this for class. The cover was completely detached. I was a tad upset with that. But other than the detached cover it served its purpose and I did well in my class.
on February 6, 2013
The book arrived as expected. It wasn't in as good of condition as I had hoped but it was ok. I liked all of the case studies and they way they were presented.
on July 1, 2015
Great.
on July 9, 2012
This is my 3rd time ordering from Amazon and up until this purchase I had no problems. I've never ordered from 'textbooksrus', up until this purchase and it is unlikely that I will do so again. The text arrived in good condition, however it was late. I needed this book almost a week ago and now have to play catch-up in my class. I was beginning to think the text was coming from overseas, via ship. I emailed the company on Friday and got a response today, with a more accurate tracking number and an excuse, "mediamail (or what ever its called) is busy with a lot of delivers...." The 3-stars are for the text actually making it here. Would I recommend purchasing from this company, no I wouldn't, not if you have a deadline.
on August 20, 2012
The book was supposed to be brand new, but it wasn't. There weren't any markings in the book, but the book spine was not completely attached to the book. I'm not sure if this was done in route or if the book spine was already messed up. It shouldn't have been advertised as brand new, when it was actually "like new."
on September 6, 2011
The book arrived very fast, the quality was as described. I am using this book for classes at Liberty University Online. The book has case studies at the end of each chapter that my professor uses for our homework assignments. Thank you.
on May 27, 2010
I purchased Corporate Communication as a used textbook. When it arrived it was in better condition than I expected it to be. Because of them promptly shipping the textbook I was able to begin reading it prior to my class starting.
on August 3, 2010
The textbook arrived before the due date and was in perfect shape. Will do business again.
on August 1, 2001
I have been using Paul Argenti's Corporate Communication for my Management and Corporate Communication class and find the book very systematic and comprehensive. It provides students with a new perspective of professional external and internal communication that a company needs to build its image and identity. Especially, the down-to-earth cases for discussions such as, the Adolph Coors Company and the 60 minutes CBS program, and the case of United Technologies, are perfect application of knowledge to practice. More significant is that those problems are universal and might occur to any organization. And this is credited to Paul Argenti's long experience of teaching management and corporate communication. I really enjoy using this book.
11 comment| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 20, 2002
Though not as current as some other texts dealing with corporate communication, Argenti's book is still the best. It combines both theory and practice, never letting one dominate the other; instead, it combines them, letting their merged strengths shine. It's similar to Guerrilla PR: Wired by Michael Levine, which also utilizes the practice of public relations to great effect in examining how to attain the objective.
Argenti uses several brilliant case histories in his examination of corporate communication. This text is both informative and useful. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who's involved in the field.