Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on December 26, 2012
It is a ten year old book. It does not make some thing clear. but overall it is a lot of info.
on December 12, 2011
I am a full time RVer, always on the road. For general use I have found that the Trailer Life Camping Guide, which I buy on Amazon, is the best. However, for my tastes I prefer Corps of Engineers camp grounds. I try to plan my route on COE campground availability. This book is the best for that purpose.
on July 23, 2012
We've found this guide to be very helpful. We've used it for finding campgrounds in IL, IA, OK and the Dakotas. Listings are accurate. It's a bare bones guide but it does the job. It's the first camping guide I turn to when getting ready for a trip.
on September 27, 2011
I felt this book was very thorough. It even let me know the length of the rigs that could fit in these campgrounds, which was very important to me.
on September 16, 2011
Corps Camping looks like it will be very helpful with traveling in our RV. Excited to head to FL from MN in less than a month...
on December 13, 2011
My Husband and I are retired full time RV'rs and love to stay at the Army Corp of Engineers campgrounds. We are often Host Campers. We were very disappointed in the book as it does not even list the campgrounds we have been Host Campers at that are run by the Corp.It will make good kindling.
on September 12, 2010
we are campers so we are interested in all the camping areas near us
This will help us make decisions on places to visit