- Series: Cambridge Language Teaching Library
- Paperback: 332 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (May 14, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521616867
- ISBN-13: 978-0521616867
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.7 x 9.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,541,163 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From Corpus to Classroom: Language Use and Language Teaching (Cambridge Language Teaching Library) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book summarises and makes accessible recent work in corpus research, focusing on spoken data and on the place of lexis in grammar and discourse.