Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.08 shipping
Corry's Slug & Snail Copper Tape Barrier
|Price:||$9.11 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Corry's Slug And Snail Copper Tape Barrier 15ft Designed to repel slugs, snails, and act as a barrier to movement into areas you wish to protect from damage
- This product contains no pesticides
- This product is easy to apply on clean, dry surfaces such as raised flower beds, flower boxes, trees, vines, potted and container plants
- Slug and snail copper tape barrier
- Repels slugs and snails with a natural electrical charge
- Acts as a barrier against their movement into areas you wish to protect from damage
- For trees, planters, patio furniture, pet dishes, raised flower and garden beds
- Works even when wet
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
|Item Dimensions||4.5 x 6 x 1.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||100099017|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
This product provides a barrier in areas where snails and slugs intrude. As their slime secretions react with the tape, they receive a mild, but unpleasant sensation. The tape works well in areas prone to infestation, such as greenhouses, raised flower beds, flower boxes, trees, vines, and potted plants. Each pack includes 15 feet of tape. Directions: Tear off the paper backing from the Copper Tape. Apply to clean, dry surfaces in areas that are prone to slug and snail infestations such as; greenhouse benches, raised flower beds, flower boxes, trees, vines, potted and container plants. Copper Tape may be nailed to wood surfaces if desired. Do not leave gaps in Copper Tape coverage as these pests may find their way through openings not protected. Do not allow plants or other objects to bridge Copper Tape as slugs and snails may cross.
Top customer reviews
I was really disappointed to see late last night a slug sitting on the tape and another moving towards the tape. There were slug slime trails all over every side this morning.
This tape in no way has repelled any slugs from my garden. In fact, they had a big ol' slug fiesta right on top of the tape. I took some pictures as evidence.
I will also caution that the tape has EXTREMELY sharp edges, and "papercuts" from this product can cut quite deep & hurt very badly.