Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 931-940 of 2,010 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,093 reviews
on June 11, 2012
Bought these ram sticks to replace the original apple 2x 1gig sticks out of my mac mini. My mac now runs incredibly fast! However if you have the money to spend you should honestly skip the 2x 4gigs and get two 8gigs since the 2011 mac mini can support 16gigs.
on April 13, 2012
The ram arrived earlier today and was a breeze to install. So far so good! I'm running a late 2011 15" MBP with a 2.5ghz quad core i7. It's super fast now with the extra ram!
on January 3, 2013
Upgraded a well-priced laptop purchased just before Christmas -- great price, fast shipping, easy to install after watching a You
Tube video. Took a philips screwdriver and about 2 minutes -- voila!! High functioning laptop! :)
on September 12, 2012
The ram bumped my 2gig Mac mini to 8 gig. I seems to start programs much faster. I don't use the Mac for a lot of different things but the 2 gigs seemed pretty weak. My wife likes to use photoshop for pic editing and she likes the added horsepower!
on November 19, 2014
Item arrived well protected. I used it in my Toshiba Satellite L505-S5988 laptop. It is compatible and running.
on April 15, 2014
Plugged into my 2011 Macbook 15.4" without a problem. Great improvement - highly recommended! This is a quick and easy upgrade at an affordable price!
on July 18, 2012
I bought this memory to put in my late 2011 13in MacBook Pro. Have to say that it worked perfectly, it arrived fast, and I can run vm ware fusion seamlessly next to osx. Price was great considering it was only a couple bucks more than the komputerbay crap
on November 5, 2015
Worked as expected. Impressive packaging.
on September 20, 2015
Good RAM. Extra tasty with tapatio brand hot sauce.
on August 22, 2012
This RAM was purchased to fill an extra slot in my HP ProBook. I purchased 1 4gb stick. It went in without any problems at all. Virtually plug and play. The price is a decent price. I would purchase this memory again if I ever need to upgrade another notebook.