Corsair XMS3 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (HX3X12G1600C9)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Corsair’s enthusiast 12GB kit solution running at 1600MHz on the Intel Core i7 processor platforms.
- Guaranteed to work in all DDR3 Triple Kit Intel Core i7 Solutions.
- Each 6 X 2GB kit is tested at 1600MHz then Packaged together immediately following system test
- Tested together at 1600MHz, Vdimm = 1.65V, at latency settings of 9-9-9-24 on X58-based motherboards.
- Lifetime Warranty!
Customers also shopped for
Whether you are building the ultimate over-clocked system, or an ultra-stable workstation for demanding applications, Corsair has a memory solution that is fully tested for compatibility with X58-based motherboards from leading manufacturers like Intel, ASUS, XFX, EVGA and more. Corsair's new heat sink delivers maximum heat dissipation, improving stability and performance, even in the most over-clocked system. When you want all of the power you can get, make sure your choice of memory isn't going to slow you down, Choose Corsair XMS3 Memory.
Top customer reviews
Build: Gigabyte GA-EX58-UD5 MB, i7-920 CPU, 12 GB Corsair DDR3, Radeon Saphire HD 5750 Vapor-X, Antec Skeleton case, dual WD Caviar Black 1TB Raid 1, LG Blu-ray Combo Drive.
My MOBO is GA-X58A-UD3R on Win 7 x64. Did not have any issues with them all and Windows identified them all.