Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $15.00 shipping
Corsair DRAM Accessories Airflow PRO LED Memory Activity and Temperature Monitor (Fan not included)
|Price:||$62.67 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Easily installs on top of Corsair Airflow 2 fan.
- Activity LEDs with support for up to six modules.
- RGB Temperature Monitoring LEDs
- DOMINATOR Modules with part numbers starting with CMP and CMT required
- Corsair Airflow 2 fan SKU # CMXAF2 required
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
Top Customer Reviews
Here is a quick list of Pros and Cons for this product:
1) Works exactly as advertised - shows temperature and memory load activity for each memory module
2) Detailed instructions are included for installing the CMXAFPRO onto a Corsair Airflow 2 fan (not included)
3) Adds nice 'bling' to your computer setup
1) A bit pricey considering no Corsair Airflow 2 fan (CMXAF2) is included
2) Only works with Corsair CMT and CMX memory products
3) Limited to a maximum of three memory DIMMS - hopefully Corsair is working on a version that allows for the monitoring of 4 memory DIMMs with one unit!
4) Only makes sense to buy this product if you have a clear window on the side panel of your PC or remove the side panel altogether
I do highly recommned this product - go get yourself one now. Keep in mind that if you plan to upgrade to a quad channel memory motherboard (Intel Sandy Bridge-E or Ivy Bridge), you will most likely require two of these for each set of DIMMS which will be physically separated on most of the new motherboards.
The installation was NOT easy. The cables that connect from the Monitor to the Modules are short, so I had to install it upside-down (in other words, one has to stand on one's head to read the "Corsair" logo). This does not effect the LED light show in any way. Also, working space is tight, especially with the Corsair memory fan and a long video adapter card in place. It is doable, just have to take your time (patience is a requirement) and be careful not to damage any MB traces.
NZXT Phantom Case
GIGABYTE 990AFX-UD7 (This is being sent back, I don't like this board at all)
AMD 8350 Bulldozer
(2) NVIDA GTX690 (This is were the issue is)
Creative Labs Titanium Fatality
Hauppauge WIN TV 1600 (Couldn't fit this, slots get blocked quickly)
(5) HP HD Monitors
32 gigs of Corsair Platinum RAM
Cosair H100 Liquid Cooler
Cosair Air Flow Pro
Cosair Airflow Fan
128 Gig OCZ Series 4 SSD
160 Gig Intel SSD
3 TB Seagate Baracuda 7600RPM
Aero Cool 2100 Fan Controler
NZXT Multicard Reader
LG Blue Ray Burner
(2) 200 mm Case Fans
(2) 120mm Case Fans
(2) 140mm Case Fans
PC Power and Cooling Mark III Silencer 1200w Power Supply
Windows 7 Ultimate
Madcatz Strike 7 Keyboard
Madcats RAT 7 Mouse
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Missing every accessories and cables and acrews that should came with !!
And I can't find a place where I can find them !
Nice light show. Easy to install. Fun to watch. Temperature lights useful. Not necessary, but quite handy. The Dominator memory that this works with is amazing. Read morePublished on May 27, 2013 by Glenn Dobbs
el producto excelente lleno las expectativas
lo recomiendo es adecuado para regalos
elegui esta calificación porque me encanta este producto
I feel like a total n00b after having bought this product. It added no value to the system and was absolutely unnecessary. I should have saved some money on this. Read morePublished on October 26, 2012 by duelistgamer