Corsair CMPSU-650TX 650-Watt TX Series 80 Plus Certified Power Supply
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Box Contents - Corsair TX650W Power Supply; Cables included - ATX 24 pin & 20 pin compatible, EPS/ATX12V 8-4 pin, 2 x PCI-E 8 pin, 8 x SATA, 8 x 4 pin Peripheral, 2 x Floppy
- Supports ATX12V v2.2 standard and older ATX12V 2.01 spec
- Ultra-quiet 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow
- 80%+ energy efficiency at 20%, 50% and 100% load condition for less heat generation and lower energy bill
- 99% Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power to your system
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
The Corsair TX650W power supplies are engineered using advanced technology and components typically found with high performance power supplies. With design features such as a dedicated, single +12V rail offer the maximum compatibility with the latest system components. Energy efficient circuitry capable of delivering greater than 80% efficiency ratings across 20%, 50%, and 100% load conditions make the TX family of PSUs ideal for the value/quality conscious enthusiast. With a large 120mm diameter temperature-controlled fan that is ultra quiet, yet still more than sufficient to cool the internals of the system, reliability and stability are no longer worries for the gamer, overclockers or enthusiast and the high-end system builder. Universal AC input 90~264V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage Dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with latest components Over Current/Voltage/Power Protection, Under Voltage Protection, and Short Circuit Protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components High quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability Extra long cables support full tower size chassis MTBF - 100,000 Hours NVIDIA SLI-ready certified Approximate Unit Dimension - 5.9(W) x 3.4(H) X 5.9(L)