|Item model number||CO-9050060-WW|
|Item Weight||6.7 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 1 x 4.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.72 x 0.98 x 4.72 inches|
Corsair CO-9050060-WW SP Series, SP120 RGB LED, 120mm High Performance RGB LED single fan with controller
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 hub mounted RGB LED's / 4 unique lighting effects with speed control
- Intuitive 3-button RGB LED controller / high static pressure tuned for optimal Air delivery
- Ultra-thin fan blades ensure quieter performance / 2 year Warranty
- Controller: 3 button (Effect speed, color, mode)/Effect speed: high, medium, slow/color: White, red, Orange, yellow, Green, Blue, violet, demo/ mode: static, Breathing, pulse, Breathing + pulse
- RGB LED hub: 6 port RGB LED hub / allows connection of up to 6 SP120 RGB LED lighting cables to a single fan hub / add more fans and have the same mode/color/Effect speed across all attached fans
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
High static pressure with customizable RGB LED illumination
Corsair SP120 RGB LED PC case fans combine striking RGB LED lighting with high-pressure air delivery to make sure your rig stands out. Quiet yet imposing, the SP120 will help you finish your system with a dramatic look.
Upgrade to better cooling
The custom-molded blades are translucent and have a frosted texture, so the light from the four RGB LEDs adds a dazzling effect. Plug and play with the SP120's vibrant lighting and vivid animations.
RGB LED lighting
Four hub mounted RGB LEDs and translucent, frosted fan blades offer bold lighting with vivid lighting effects.
Compare with similar items
Corsair ML120 PRO 120mm Premium Magnetic Levitation RGB LED PWM Fan Single Pack (CO-9050075-WW)
Corsair Air Series SP120 Quiet Edition Twin Pack Fan
Corsair Air Series SP 120 LED Red High Static Pressure Fan Cooling - twin pack
Corsair Air Series SP 140 LED White High Static Pressure Fan Cooling - twin pack
Corsair Dominator Platinum Airflow RGB LED memory Fan Cooling CMDAF2
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||0.98 x 4.72 x 4.72 in||4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 in||8.58 x 5.23 x 3.54 in||2.1 x 4.8 x 6 in||2.1 x 4.8 x 6 in||2.36 x 5.79 x 3.35 in|
|Item Weight||6.72 ounces||7.2 ounces||1.1 lbs||0.6 lb||0.6 lb||0.72 lb|
The Corsair SP120 RGB LED High static pressure PC case fans combine excellent Air delivery with RGB LEDs. Designed to perform quieter and provide better airflow than standard case fans, the SP120 RGB LED fans offers bold lighting with vivid lighting effects.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My brand new Corsair HD120RGB decided to start smoking and melted the lighting controller wire tonight. The power cable running into the lighting controller as well as the wire leading from the controller to the control switch completely melted and was smoking.
Thankfully I saw it and shut down before any additional damage was done. Very unexpected for a top of the line Corsair product! I've never had any issues in the past. In case anyone is wondering if was properly connected to a Corsair RM850 power supply and had 6 HD120's running off of it.
They looked beautiful while they worked. :(
Photo's / Video included. Just be aware this could be an issue!
- With corsair link this is a great setup that gives you control of everything from fan speeds, RGB lighting effects, down to Temperature alerts if something is overheating... I love it
- Great build quality
- Endless optimization
- High air flow and high static pressure, can be used on radiators for liquid cooling applications.
- Gorgeous! with the white/clear plastic combined with 16 LEDs these thing are extremely bright!
- With just this product you will have limited control of fan speeds and lighting effects, to get the full system a commander pro unit is needed ($70) but well worth it FYI
I think it's needless to say, but I use these fans quite a bit!
Also, I encountered 2 strange issues upon installation/initialization...
1 - When installing the Corsair Link software it did not update the firmware version for some reason, and gave a warning error about it when you run it. You have to forcefully manually update the firmware version by finding the Options > Devices menu at the top, which has the "Force Firmware" update button, which worked... however
2 - After forcing the firmware update the LED strip plugged into the 2nd slot on the PRO hub just turned off and stopped working completely.... after much frustration and unplugging and replugging I finally SWAPPED the plugs in the 1st and 2nd slot(the fan hub plug and the LED strip), and that finally fixed it for whatever reason..
- Light diffusion stay pretty evenly across the white surface of the fan
- RGB, so can stay within your color theme
- 3-pin fan connector
- roughly 18-in long cable
- Some colors are not as vibrant as other. (example: Blue was bright while red is on the dimmer side)
- The RGB colors are somewhat limited to 7 colors (Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, White, Yellow)
- The modes are limited. NO FADE mode (breathing, flicker, solid)
- Noisy ( however, this can be due to having 8 fans in my setup)
That being said, I do not love Corsair's Link software which falls way short of taking advantage of the full spectrum of what these RGB fans are capable of.
- Fan speeds can be automatically controlled by mobo or Link software
- Fans move a ton of air without being excessively loud in the process
- After 6 months of ownership, no issues with any of the six fans I purchased
- RGB lighting effects range from individually stepping each LED from fan to fan to grouping all the fans for flash, fade or breathing.
- Link controller software is very limited in the effects it supports. Frankly, the included hard-wired controller allows more flexibility and variations. Totally pathetic!
- Corsair just released their XP series of fans that marries the SP and HD fan series RGB effects. I would choose those over these in a nanosecond.
Most recent customer reviews
Be aware that these require the Lighting Node Pro as well as the Commander Pro.Read more