|Item model number||CO-9050067-WW|
|Item Weight||1.33 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 1 x 4.7 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.72 x 0.98 x 4.72 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair CO-9050067-WW HD Series, HD120 RGB LED, 120mm High Performance RGB LED PWM three fans with controller
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Independent RGB LED lighting: Each of the 12 RGB LEDs, built directly into the fan frame, are independent, unlocking unique customization and lighting effects
- Intuitive 3-button controller: allows you to cycle through lighting effects, Effect speeds, and colors / PWM control: 800 -1725 PWM rpm control range.Fan Size 120mm x 25mm. Speed: 800 - 1725 +/- 10%
- High static pressure: provides improved performance over standard case fans/ quiet performance: ultra-thin fan blades ensure less vibration, noise and turbulence/two year Warranty
- Controller: 3 button (Effect speed, color, mode)/Effect speed: high, medium, slow/color: White, red, Orange, yellow, Green, Blue, violet, demo/ mode: static, Breathing, pulse, Breathing + pulse
- RGB LED hub: 6 port RGB LED hub / allows connection of up to 6 HD120 RGB LED lighting cables to a single fan hub / add more fans and have the same mode/color/Effect speed across all attached fans
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Quiet Performance, Vivid Illumination
The Corsair HD120 RGB LED PC case fans combine 12 independent frame mounted RGB LEDs and excellent air delivery, bringing a stunning element to your rig.
High Static Pressure
Provides improved performance over standard case fans.
Ultra-thin fan blades ensure less vibration, noise and turbulence.
Easy-Access 3-Button Controller
Allows you to cycle through lighting effects, effect speeds, and individual RGB LED colors.
800 -1725 PWM control range.
Control Your Look - And Your Cool
Provides improved performance over standard case fans. Under control of an easy-access 3-button controller, set your fans to stun with fading, breathing, blinking and other LED modes. The HD120 RGB LED fans are tailor-made for those seeking to make their rigs outshine all others.
Individually Controlled RGB LED Lighting
Each of the 12 RGB LEDs, built directly into the fan frame, are fully customizable, unlocking nearly endless customization and lighting effects.
Take Control of the Spectrum
With 12 independent LEDs and 7 unique lighting modes, the HD120 presents a myriad of lighting combinations, all waiting to be discovered. Choose a theme that matches your build or have it stand out, it’s up to you.
Compare with similar items
The Corsair HD120 RGB LED High performance PC case fans combine excellent Air delivery with individually controlled RGB LEDs. Designed to perform quieter and provide better airflow than standard case fans, the HD120 RGB LED fans offer an array of customization and vivid lighting effects.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, I encountered 2 strange issues upon installation/initialization...
1 - When installing the Corsair Link software it did not update the firmware version for some reason, and gave a warning error about it when you run it. You have to forcefully manually update the firmware version by finding the Options > Devices menu at the top, which has the "Force Firmware" update button, which worked... however
2 - After forcing the firmware update the LED strip plugged into the 2nd slot on the PRO hub just turned off and stopped working completely.... after much frustration and unplugging and replugging I finally SWAPPED the plugs in the 1st and 2nd slot(the fan hub plug and the LED strip), and that finally fixed it for whatever reason..
- Light diffusion stay pretty evenly across the white surface of the fan
- RGB, so can stay within your color theme
- 3-pin fan connector
- roughly 18-in long cable
- Some colors are not as vibrant as other. (example: Blue was bright while red is on the dimmer side)
- The RGB colors are somewhat limited to 7 colors (Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, White, Yellow)
- The modes are limited. NO FADE mode (breathing, flicker, solid)
- Noisy ( however, this can be due to having 8 fans in my setup)
The downside is that it's a gamble as far as whether or not they actually work. I ordered two sets, since the first one wasn't detected by my computer. The second set wasn't detected either, so I had to swap out parts from both sets to get them to finally work. With the first set, the Lighting Node Pro didn't work. With the second set, the fan controller didn't work. So I switched the two and finally the Corsair Link program was able to recognize them.
But that's tricky too---they don't come with software, and there's no obvious program for download on Corsair's flashy website. You have to really hunt through a bunch of third party websites like Softpedia before you can find the right version of Corsair Link (which is what you need to run the fans).
Also, they take up a USB header on your motherboard, and since my Asus Maximus Hero VIII only has two USB headers, I had to disconnect the USB slots on the front of my computer for these fans to work properly. Kind of annoying, but the price you pay for RGB heaven I guess.
So long story short, they're great when they work, but it might be a hassle getting a pair that functions and then figuring out how to put them together. Took me about three hours to get everything swapped out and up and running.
That being said, I do not love Corsair's Link software which falls way short of taking advantage of the full spectrum of what these RGB fans are capable of.
- Fan speeds can be automatically controlled by mobo or Link software
- Fans move a ton of air without being excessively loud in the process
- After 6 months of ownership, no issues with any of the six fans I purchased
- RGB lighting effects range from individually stepping each LED from fan to fan to grouping all the fans for flash, fade or breathing.
- Link controller software is very limited in the effects it supports. Frankly, the included hard-wired controller allows more flexibility and variations. Totally pathetic!
- Corsair just released their XP series of fans that marries the SP and HD fan series RGB effects. I would choose those over these in a nanosecond.