|Item model number||CP-9020140-NA|
|Item Weight||5.07 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.9 x 7.9 x 3.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.9 x 7.9 x 3.39 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year PC Peripherals Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Corsair CP-9020140-NA HX1200 1200W 80 Plus Platinum High Performance Power Supply
|Price:||$235.39 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 80 Plus Platinum: Runs cooler and uses less power than less efficient power supplies
- Fully Modular: Allows user to only use the cables they need for a cleaner looking build with better airflow
- 10-year warranty: Backed by Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service
- 135mm FDB fan with Zero RPM mode: Virtually silent operation at low loads
- +12V Rail Switch: Gives the user the choice of a single +12V rail or multiple +12V rails
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Platinum efficiency, fully modular and virtually silent
CORSAIR HX series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage regulation, quiet operation, Platinum-certified efficiency, and a fully modular cable set. Built with all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and Zero RPM fan mode ensures virtual silence at low and medium loads.
100% Japanese 105°C capacitors
Premium internal components ensure solid power delivery and long term reliability.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
Since the fan doesn’t turn on until it’s needed, you’ll enjoy virtually silent operation at low and medium loads.
Ten year warranty
Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds.
Power In Your Hands
Toggle single +12V rail or multi +12V rail mode. In the 'Single' position, the full output capability of the power supply’s +12V rail is available to any and all connectors, while in the 'Multiple' position, each individual connector has Over-Current Protection so no more than 40A of current can be delivered on any given cable.
The fully modular DC cables make builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
- 6th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Skylake and Z170 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
Contents and Specifications
- Package Contents:
- HX Series ATX Power Supply
- Power cord
- Mounting screws
- Cable ties
- Corsair case badge
- User manual
- 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, delivering 90% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction
- 135mm thermally controlled, fluid dynamic bearing fan only spins up as needed
- Fully modular cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50°C temperature rating
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), Reach
The Corsair HX Series gives you extremely tight voltages and virtually silent operation. With all Japanese capacitors, they're ideal for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with the Zero RPM Fan Mode, gives you virtually silent operation.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That's the only thing that doesn't make this 5 stars. The product is not depicted correctly on the site, and would have changed my buying decision.
This is the first time I've ever used a PSU that I've maxed out all the possible sockets with cables to power a bunch of cards and if I ever decide to build a second mining rig, I would get this again.
Well done Corsair!
The cables: This is highly dependent on your build. This unit comes with many cables, but all of them have soooo mannyy connectorssss. Like I said, most probably like this for versatility, but it is a nightmare for someone with a more streamlined build. Each sata power connector had 4 connectors, this can be said about pretty much every cable. And I only have 1 GPU, but all the PCI power cables have 2x 6+2 connectors, so if you have a window, guess what you'll be looking at? Yeah, ugly.
The manual: This pertains only to the "i" model. It has the data plug and the usb cable for data. Both plug directly into the psu, one above the other. The manual mentions the existence of both, but does not explain where both go, only the usb cable. I'm not exactly sure if I am missing out on anything...just makes me uneasy that I didn't plug both in.
Most recent customer reviews
I ordered an HX1000i a little over a week ago and received it early last week.Read more