Corsair CX430 CP-9020046-NA - ATX Power Supply 430 W, bronze
- An ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80 Plus certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions (20% to 100% load)
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- Over-voltage and over-power protection, under-voltage protection,
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- A three year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.
- Extra long fully-sleeved cables support full tower chassis.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. with features usually reserved for premium power supplies, it's a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Upon further research, I found out that HP Pavilion PSU for that unit is a particular weakness of the design. Searching online, I found that Corsair PSU's have gotten high grades; so rather than going the cheap route but still staying within my means, I decided to opt for this model at Amazon. The PSU's physical dimensions were the right size.
The PSU arrived as expected and I handed the PSU to my IT friends to install. (I am good at research but not so good at hardware installations.) At first, he was having problems installing the PSU, but decided that he had better read the PSU installation instructions (Doh!).
It is very quiet and has no problems at all. I particularly like that the fan is variable speed and that the unit is able to handle fluctuating voltage situations. The 80 percent efficiency is a nice bonus also. It fit nicely in my computer chassis. The wires were long enough. The computer chassis is relatively cool to the touch.
So far, I have nothing but good things to say about this PSU <knock on wood>. The 430 watts is a nice upgrade from 300 watts also. If it lasts 4 years like my first PSU, if my computer does not die of obsolescence first, it will be well worth the investment.
Please note: I do not consider myself an IT expert and this is my very first product review.
When Corsair first started making power supplies, HardOCP had a fantastic review on them. Absolutely glowing. After that, I decided to try one. That was about a week after their power supplies hit the shelves, and it's still capable of higher than it's rated voltage. That power supply is an HX600.
Since then, I've pretty much only bought Corsair power supplies, with one Sparkle Power mixed in there. They've never let me down, and they're always quality, right from the unboxing, right down to the smallest details. I very highly recommend using them.
and I bought it on AMAZON so I know I will be happy I cannot say enough good things about AMAZON
I did not know anything about powersupplies
there are good powersupplys and crap powersupplys
I bought a CYBERPOWERPC gaming pc....on advice(HA HA HA bad advice)
that company uses a mix of good stuff and inferior stuff to make computers
to learn about powersupplies
1. you can google "80 plus" or "power supply certification"
2. then after you pick a powersupply manufacture... READ REVIEWS
3. determine Motherboard Form Factor to get correct powersupply
4. THEN BUY IT ON AMAZON