|Item model number||CP-9020048-US|
|Item Weight||4.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 5.9 x 3.4 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5.5 x 5.9 x 3.4 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Corsair CX Series, CX600, 600 Watt (600W) Power Supply, 80+ Bronze Certified
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The CX Series is an ideal solution for those who want a no-nonsense, reliable power supply that's designed for maximum compatibility
- Design that delivers high availability, scalability, maximum flexibility and price/performance
- An ultra-quiet 120mm fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- 80Plus Bronze certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions
- 0.99 Active Power Factor Correction provides clean and reliable power.
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
An ideal choice for value-conscious system builders and upgraders
CX Series power supply units are an excellent choice for basic system builds and desktop PC computer upgrades. CX Series PSUs are available in a variety of power configurations, and include features that are normally found only on premium power supplies.
Reliable and compatible
CX Series is built and tested to strict standards for trouble-free installation and smooth operation.
80 Plus Bronze certified efficiency and clever fan design allow for little or no detectable fan noise during regular operation.
The matte black finish, black-sleeved cables and black connectors help give your system a restrained, high-tech look.
Engineering, quality control
Every Corsair power supply is designed by our California engineering team and built to our exact specifications. The same care that goes into the design and testing of our renowned high-power enthusiast power supplies also goes into the CX Series, because you need confidence and reliability regardless of your build budget.
Connectors and long cables
Long cables make CX Series suitable for installation even in full-height tower cases, and the generous cable count allows you to power multiple components and storage devices.
Thermally controlled fan
Once you’ve installed a PSU, you shouldn’t have to think about it. Employing a thermally controlled fan makes the CX Series virtually silent at idle, and the large diameter reduces noise even when you’re pushing your system hard.
Black goes with everything
You’re building a PC, not a battleship, and appearance counts. The matte black finish and all-black sleeved cables and connectors help give your system a high-tech, restrained look.
The Corsair Builder Series of PSUs are designed for worry-free compatibility for your home desktop PC system build or upgrade. With features usually reserved for premium power supplies, it’s a great choice for systems where continuous and reliable power delivery and low noise are essential.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The cables are VERY stiff though, making them fairly difficult to wrangle, angle, and tie down when routing cables in your case. Plus it did smell a little bit like plastic and [metal?], but the smell pretty much went away after it sat out of the box for a day while I built the machine.