|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 High Airflow MicroATX and Mini-ITX PC Case - White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stunning, yet small Mini-ITX or MicroATX compatible PC case with excellent cooling performance - three 120mm fans included
- Cleaner layout for the ultimate cooling cube
- Adore water cooling? Use two 240mm radiators with Mini-ITX or one 240mm radiator with a dual-GPU MicroATX setup
- Support for a full length graphics card viewable through full side window panel
- Swap drives easily -- without tools -- in and out of the three 3.5" and 2.5" drive bays
- Easy connectivity with front panel USB 3.0 ports
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||10.2 x 15.6 x 12.6 in||12.6 x 16.7 x 13.2 in||16.3 x 17.99 x 13.11 in||9.85 x 14.14 x 16 in||10.9 x 13.8 x 11.4 in||15.91 x 9.84 x 14.13 in|
|Item Weight||12.4 lbs||17 lbs||16.31 lbs||13.67 lbs||9.7 lbs||11.02 lbs|
Corsair Carbide Series Air 240 High Airflow MicroATX and Mini-ITX PC Case - White (CC-9011069-WW)
A compact PC case made for maximum cooling
Meet the Carbide Series Air 240: an extraordinary small form factor PC case for Mini-ITX and MicroATX computers. The eye-catching cube design -- complete with a full side window -- hosts an internal layout optimized for maximum airflow or advanced water-cooling configurations (including a 240 millimeter radiator or two). The unusual interior design is optimized to allow the intake fans to deliver cool air directly to your components that generate the most heat. Don’t let the compact size misguide you… this little one handles full size components while still offering roomy installation space.
Flexible installation with Mini-ITX and MicroATX support in a compact size
Although it’s the same size as many Mini-ITX cases, the Air 240 supports MicroATX motherboards. This gives you the option of installing dual GPUs. The flexibility goes beyond dual Mini-ITX and MicroATX compatibility. The included rubber feet can be placed on any of three surfaces, so you can customize the orientation of the chassis: as a standard tower, an inverted tower, or as a desktop.
Easy installation and upgrades
Tool-free 3.5 inch drive, 2.5 inch drive, and side panel removal means that builds and upgrades can be performed without reaching for a screwdriver. The CPU backplate cutout allows you to upgrade your CPU cooler without taking out the motherboard.
Outstanding liquid cooling radiator support
The Air 240 has pre-spaced holes for 240 millimeter radiators on the top, bottom, and front. If you’re using a Mini-ITX motherboard, you can add both front and bottom 240 millimeter radiators. If you’re using a MicroATX motherboard with dual GPUs, you can install a front 240 millimeter radiator.
Full side panel window
The panoramic window allows you to admire your work.
Build a clean, uncluttered system
The Air 240 has cable routing holes with grommets and tie-downs, with dedicated cable housing space behind the motherboard tray. It’s easy to move your cables out of the way and out of the airflow path. Up-front connectors make it easy to attach USB flash drives, portable hard drives, and USB headsets.
- Maximum GPU Length: 290 millimeter
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 120 millimeter
- Maximum PSU Length: 225 millimeter
- Fan config: Front: 2 x 120 millimeter; Top: 2 x 120 millimeter; Bottom: 2 x 120 millimeter; Rear: 2 x 80 millimeter; Side: 1 x 120 millimeter
- Radiator compatibility: Front: 240mm; Bottom: 240 millimeter (mITX only)
- Drive Bays: Three 3.5 inch and three 2.5 inch
- Cooling: Two AF120L Intake fans, one AF120L Exhaust fan
- Expansion Slots: 4
- Motherboard: Micro ATX or Mini ITX
- Front I/O Two USB 3.0, one headphone, one microphone
- Uses ATX power supply (not included)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Contrary to some other reviews I've seen, I love the HDD and SSD sleds. They are very easy to use.