- Brand Name: Corsair
- Model Number: CP-9020003-NA
Corsair Enthusiast Series TX 750 Watt ATX/EPS Modular 80 PLUS Bronze (TX750M)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 80PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
- An ultra-quiet double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an exceptionally low noise level by varying fan speed in response to temperature.
- Over-voltage and over-current protection,
- Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair's legendary technical support and customer service.
- The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
- Under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Based on the award-winning Enthusiast Series TX line, Enthusiast Series Modular PSUs add a modular cabling system for improved installation flexibility. It provides a great combination of exacting performance standards and affordability.
The modular cabling system includes a complete set of flat, detachable cables that allow you to use only the ones you need. This allows you to reduce clutter for a clean-looking system with improved airflow. The attached ATX cable is fully-sleeved for superior protection. And, all cables are extra long to support full-tower PC systems.
80 PLUS Bronze Certification for Smart, Efficient Power Delivery
80 PLUS Bronze is your guarantee that your Enthusiast Series Modular power supply will deliver 85% efficiency or higher at 50% load. Superior efficiency is essential in a high performance power supply — it runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat, and saves you money every month.
Ready to Take the Heat
Enthusiast Series Modular is designed for reliable operation in high-performance PCs where clean, stable power is important. It’s rated for full, continuous power delivery at an ambient temperature of up to 50° Celsius.
Low Noise with Zero RPM Fan Mode
The fan doesn’t even spin under light to medium load – that is, a lot of the time that you use your PC. And when you’re pushing it hard, the Enthusiast Series TX-M varies its fan speed in response to temperature, so the 140mm double ball bearing fan spins only as fast as it needs to. The result is exceptionally low noise levels.
- Complies with the European Union ErP Directive (2009/125/EC) so the power consumption of the whole system, in either standby or off mode, can be less than 1W when used with a properly configured, ErP-compliant motherboard
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, delivering up to 85% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions
Reliable Power Delivery
- A dedicated single +12V rail offers simple configuration and maximum compatibility with the latest graphics cards and other components
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Over-voltage, under-voltage, over-current, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety for your critical system components
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- Safety Approvals: cTUVus, CE, CB, FCC Class B, TÜV, CCC, C-tick
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards, and is backward compatible with the ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 standards
- Universal AC input from 90~264V
Corsair Power Supplies: Designed for Enthusiasts, by Enthusiasts
Critical Protection for your Components.
Adherence to exacting performance standards for voltage regulation helps protect your high-performance gear. Exceptionally clean power output with low ripple and noise and multiple protection mechanisms gives you the confidence you need.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Should you ever need help, we’re available by phone call, email, and web forum.
- Enthusiast Series Modular power supply with attached ATX power cable
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Installation Guide
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||150mm x 86mm x 160mm||150mm x 86mm x 160mm||150mm x 86mm x 160mm||150mm x 86mm x 160mm|
|Power||550 Watts||650 Watts||750 Watts||850 Watts|
|4 Pin Peripheral Connectors||6||8||4||4|
|MTBF||100,000 hours||100,000 hours||100,000 hours||100,000 hours|
|Length: 8:57 Mins|
It has very long cables to reach everywhere in my case. I especially like that they are long enough to let me run them with good cable management and don't have to be a spider web strung across the middle of my case, or risk banging into fans if not able to tie down to the sides. The cables are covered in a nice mesh material (common on premium cables). The wires are very stiff (explained in the video), which is a pro and a con, although mostly a pro. They seem very well constructed, but will take some bending to get things to daisy chain (drawback #1). But it is also nice that they hold their position so they don't flop around and get in the way. But might take more work to coax them into the position you want. The flip side of the long cables is that you will have excess cable, and seems like quite a bit (drawback #2). So make sure you have room in your case to nicely tuck bundles of them that you aren't using (see near end of video), otherwise they could get int he way of airflow. I'll take the length any day over having less to work with.
Although it is 650W, that is more about the maximum power it can crank out, but realistically you will end up using a lot less. My Kill-a-Watt meter says that I use 50.2W when on and idle, and spikes 90W during activity.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
plenty of power to do almost anything you would want to in a computer these days. The power supply is great with very consistent power. Read morePublished 21 days ago by triston
Blew my car engine so hooked this up in it's place. Works great.Published 3 months ago by Joshua Hardin
Been going strong since Spring 2008. I've always overclocked from the Q6600 to 4690k and it doesn't malfunction. Eight years is a great stretch of time!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Still using this after 5 years. Originally used it to power an i7-870 and 2x GTX 460s SLI. Now it powers a GTX 970. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Seph C.