|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair Gaming K55 RGB Keyboard, Backlit RGB LED
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Three-zone dynamic RGB backlighting with 10+ preconfigured vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose immersive lighting effects
- 6 programmable macro keys enable powerful actions, key remaps and combos
- Dedicated Volume and multimedia controls for direct Audio control without interrupting your game
- Quiet and responsive keys give a satisfying feel
- Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures the most accurate simultaneous key presses
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Customization, Control And Ready To Game
Intuitive RGB backlighting modes, 6 dedicated macro keys, multi-key anti-ghosting and media controls provide the customization and control essential for victory. The K55 RGB is your first step towards enhanced performance.
Three-Zone Dynamic RGB Backlighting
10+ vivid RGB lighting modes allow you to choose between multicolor static backlighting or immersive lighting effects.
6 Programmable Macro Keys
Assign single keystrokes or complex multi-key combos to any of the 6 dedicated macro keys, on-the-fly, without any additional software required to be installed.
Dedicated Volume And Multimedia Controls
Adjust your audio without interrupting your game with direct access to volume and media playback.
Quiet And Responsive Keys
Minimum noise and satisfying feel without sacrificing performance.
Your commands and simultaneous keystrokes register the way you intended.
Detachable Soft Rubber Wrist Rest
Additional comfort to support your gameplay during marathon gaming sessions.
The K55 RGB’s Windows Key Lock mode eliminates distraction by disabling the Windows key while you’re in action, while collapsible feet at the bottom of the keyboard allows optimal positioning for your hands.
Compare to similar items
This item Corsair Gaming K55 RGB Keyboard, Backlit RGB LED
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Brova Power||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||RightSpot Electronics|
|Item Dimensions||6.6 x 18.9 x 1.4 in||5.12 x 16.54 x 1.02 in||6.67 x 18.24 x 1.3 in||6.7 x 17.6 x 1.6 in||6.7 x 17.6 x 1.57 in||8.43 x 18.4 x 1.08 in|
The K55 RGB keyboard is your first step towards enhanced performance. Stay one step ahead with 6 dedicated on-the-fly programmable macro keys. Multi-key anti-ghosting ensures your simultaneous key press combos are executed the way you wanted. The dedicated volume and media playback buttons enable control of all of your media without interrupting the game. Rgb backlighting and intuitive lighting modes provide expressive lighting options, all under your control. Quiet, responsive keys provide a satisfying feel. The K55 RGB gaming keyboard comes with a detachable soft rubber wrist rest to ensure additional comfort during marathon gaming sessions.
Top customer reviews
- SIZE - This is a full-size keyboard. You can get the dimensions in the item description but just know before you purchase, this keyboard is long.
- WEIGHT - Very light as it's a fully plastic build. Very little keyboard flex, almost 0 while typing.
- TYPING - This is a membrane keyboard, meaning each key is not individual like a mechanical. There is an obvious difference, don't believe people who claim that it feels like a mechanical keyboard. It doesn't Imagine a slightly mushier MX Brown switch. That all being said, it's a joy to type on, requiring very little effort to press the key. The key travel is not as linear (linear = bad) as other membrane keyboards, there is a definite tactile bump when you press a key.
- RGB - One of the best parts of this keyboard. There are a bunch of pre-set configurations for the 3 sections. That means 1/3 of the keyboard will always be the same color, you do not have individual key colors. You can read all about the modes on Corsair's website, but the ease of use while changing colors is pretty solid. It can be all one color, 2 different colors, 3, or you can have it cycle through the colors in 3 different speeds.
- FEATURE SET - Obviously this is not going to have the same features as something like a K70. What you do get is RGB coloring, very solid membrane keys, volume and playback controls, as well as 6 different macro keys to bind to one, or multiple keys in a row. (Meaning you could bind the first Macro to type out a word)
- BONUS - This can be seen as a pro or a con. There is no external software you need to download to use this keyboard. It has built in memory for your LED modes and macro functions. I would really have liked a software option if only to control the features the board already comes with, but without the slight hassle of changing settings through keystrokes.
Overall absolutely amazing keyboard for $50. If you don't mind losing mechanical switches, there's very little to complain about with this keyboard.
I will respond to any questions I get on this review for the next few months.
Clicky membrane switches offer an experience that is as close to a mechanical keyboard you can get.
RGB lighting is nice and bright
Dedicated media controls
No software needed to control lighting
macro keys for gaming
included detachable wrist wrest
RGB lighting options are barely customizable and lack variety.
rubber cable (not braided)
board sits flatter than I'd like.
Overall this is a good board for the price if you don't absolutely have to have mechanical switches. There are mechanical keyboard options available at this price point, but they lack some key features that this board has, such as dedicated media controls, RGB lighting and macro keys. I'd recommend this board to anyone who doesn't absolutely need mechanical switches.
There are macro keys to the left that can be easily assigned to redundant task-specific key combinations. For example, I have to typeset a lot in LaTeX which makes abundant use of the dollar sign $, so I have that mapped to G4. Also, I have Ctrl+Alt+E and Ctrl+A mapped to other G-keys because these are used repeatedly when writing scripts in the Spyder IDE.
It is very fun to type on. I have never enjoyed typing so much. Maybe someday I will try out a mechanical keyboard, but this is more than I could possibly ask for at this point. Since I am not into heavy gaming, I can't speak for the response speed or any of that stuff, but it doesn't seem to do any ghosting during ordinary writing and coding.
I deducted a star because of the poor durability of the paint finish. I turned my keyboard upside down and tapped it on my glass work desk to remove debris. After doing this I noticed some of the black paint rubbed off. It's not a deal breaker. A black sharpie touched it up okay. If you get one of these just be careful of this.
Most recent customer reviews
In all seriousness, Corsair is a wonderful brand.Read more
I did not buy this through Amazon, I purchased it locally, but I wanted to write a review here in case anyone else needed to know if it works with...Read more