Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $5.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Corsair HS60 PRO - 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound Gaming Headset with USB DAC - Works with PC, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, and Nintendo Switch - Carbon (CA-9011213-NA)
|List Price:||$69.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$22.00 (31%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay
- High-quality custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield
- Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound on PC creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you in the middle of your game
- A fully detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity
- Multi-platform compatible with PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox one, Nintendo switch and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector
- The HS60 PRO’s light weight and durable construction, with aluminum yokes and a braided audio cable, give it years of longevity
- On-ear volume and mute controls enable on-the-fly adjustments without distracting you from your game
- Corsair iCUE software enables custom audio equalizer settings, immersive 7.1 surround sound, sidetone control, and more
Buy this product as Renewed and save $13.00 off the current New price.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Frequently bought together
Compare with similar items
Logitech G432 Wired Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, DTS Headphone:X 2.0, Flip-to-Mute Mic, PC (Leatherette) Black/Blue
Razer BlackShark V2 X - Multi-platform Wired Esports Gaming Headset
Corsair HS60 Pro – 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset w/USB DAC - Discord Certified Headphones – Compatible with Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch – Carbon (Renewed)
Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Gaming Headset - THX Spatial Audio - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||CORSAIR Outlet||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||6.3 x 3.94 x 8.07 inches||7.2 x 3.2 x 6.8 inches||7.6 x 6.76 x 3.86 inches||6.3 x 3.94 x 8.07 inches||6.76 x 7.6 x 3.86 inches|
|Item Weight||0.70 lbs||1.25 lbs||1.20 lbs||0.70 lbs||0.71 lbs|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
CRAFTED FOR COMFORT
Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield. Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound, creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you right in the middle of your game.
MAKE YOURSELF HEARD
A fully detachable unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise so you are heard loud and clear, and is Discord-Certified for crystal-clear communication and outstanding sound.
Multi-platform compatible with PC, PS4, Xbox One*, Switch, and mobile devices via a gold-plated 3.5mm connector, or connect the included 3.5mm to USB adapter for 7.1 surround sound on PC.
*May require Microsoft 3.5mm adapter (sold separately).
INTELLIGENT CONTROL. UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES.
CORSAIR iCUE software enables custom audio equalizer settings, sidetone control and immersive virtual surround audio.
The Corsair HS60 Pro surround gaming headset delivers both comfort and quality with memory foam ear pads and custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers built to last thanks to its lightweight and durable construction A detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone helps your voice come through loud and clear and a gold-plated 3 5mm audio connector ensures compatibility with PC Xbox one PS4 switch and more Experience immersive 7 1 surround sound on PC with the included USB adapter powered by Corsair iCUE software Complete with on-ear volume and mute controls for convenient audio adjustments The HS60 Pro is crafted for comfort and built for battle.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2)Now to address all of the negative reviews about the headphones breaking for no reason are all over exaggerated they have to be rage quitting or literally plopping down on top of them to break them. I have yanked these things off of my desk to be flung to the floor or hang by the cord and not once did it do anything to damage them and i blame this on the cord length
3)i wish the cord was longer but ill just buy a extension because when i go to get up i set my headphones on my desk and somehow the cord hangs off in my seat and i don't see it when i go to sit down and it sends my headphones flying every time i'm actually writing this review because 5 mins ago my headphones got flung off and picked them up to see they were fine and put a smile on my face thinking about all the hate these headphones got so i wanted to write this review
4) my ears re not huge but there above normal size and i could wear these for hours back to durability and comfort i have fallen asleep with these on having the headphones only on one ear there just that good and there slim they feel awesome and i have woken up to find them on the floor, no i'm not trying to abuse them i'm just so confident they wont break and the sound quality and comfort keeps these on my head whenever i'm at the house.
2 Year Update hope your reading this Bret
After owning these for nearly two years, i have to say that these things sound as amazing as the day i bought them. They have held up really well with no cable kinks, no loss of the rigidity to the comfy ear muffs, and no stretched out head band. Most of the negative reviews talked about the plastic being cheap and breaking off, this isn't the case with mine. Still to this day from my original review i wear these nearly everyday because i started online school when the pandemic happened. I hardly ever play games anymore with school and work, but while using these for music 6+ hours a day i couldn't be happier with the sound quality. I still have not bought the extension like i said i would and yes these still get flung around. If your looking for cheap headphones you will not be dissatisfied with these i promise.
I will definitely use Corsair products as much as possible and I recommend them to everyone.
Only downsides to this headset would be that even though the ear cups are nice and comfortable for me it's kind of just the right size for my ears. Like there's no extra space for my ears and it kind of feels like my ears get warm when wearing this headset as there isn't as much airflow. Another complaint is that the volume control and mute button are on the back of the left ear cup which is a strange position to have it at. A couple times already when putting on the headset I would accidentally mute or lower my volume all the way and be confused for a bit as to why no sound was playing back or my friends wouldn't respond. Also something minor, but to fully use the functionality of the 7.1 surround sound on PC you need to go to the actual corsair website and download the driver for this headset. Which some people might have missed out on if they didn't take the time to read the instructions.
I previously used the Razer - Kraken Pro V2, which was a hand-me-down from a friend. I loved how comfortable the large ear cups were and the sound was loud and clear. However, my friends would mention the mic would sometimes be oddly static-y at times and even had this weird sharp sound coming from it whenever I would talk. Keep in mind the Razer Kraken Pro V2 only has a 3.5mm headphone jack for both the mic + headset. I had to use a USB adapter in order to fully use the mic functionality with that headset.
Comfort - 4/5
Sound - 5/5
Mic - 5/5
Ease of use - 4/5 (once driver is installed, just have to plug in usb and works fine)
By Gilgamesh223 on February 3, 2020
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE 1 Year later: Been a year since I bought these and still working great. Wore these pretty much daily for 5 hours minimum per day. Still comfortable on the ears though I did puncture one of the pads with a rough sharp fingernail a week ago. My fault but it means they will begin to shed faster. May buy another pair as a spare set.
Deberían buscar la versión H50. La verdad, no es necesario el "7.1 Soround Digital"