3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless Gaming Headset - 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones for PC - Discord Certified - 50mm Drivers – Carbon
|Model Name||HS70 PRO Wireless Carbon|
|Headphones Form Factor||On Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
- High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium Audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield.
- An omnidirectional microphone picks up your voice with exceptional clarity, with a flip-up mute function and a built-in LED mute indicator.Headphone Frequency Response:20Hz - 20 kHz,Impedance:32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
- Connect wirelessly to your PC or PS4 using low-latency 2. 4Ghz wireless via the included USB adapter.
- A fully detachable, noise-cancelling Unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity.
- Microphone Frequency Response 100Hz to 10kHz and Microphone Impedance 2.0k Ohms
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
CRAFTED FOR COMFORT
Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver the range to hear everything you need to on the battlefield. Immerse yourself in 7.1 surround sound, creating a multi-channel audio experience that puts you right in the middle of your game.
MAKE YOURSELF HEARD
A fully detachable unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise so you are heard loud and clear, and is Discord-Certified for crystal-clear communication and outstanding sound.
Play with the freedom of up to 40ft of wireless range and up to 16 hours of battery life, compatible with PC and PS4.*
*7.1 Surround Sound only available on PC.
INTELLIGENT CONTROL. UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES.
CORSAIR iCUE software enables custom audio equalizer settings, sidetone control and immersive virtual surround audio.
Compare with similar items
The Corsair HS70 Pro Wireless gaming headset delivers both comfort and quality with memory foam ear pads and custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers, built to last thanks to its lightweight and durable construction. Connect to your PC or PS4 with low-latency 2. 4GHz wireless, and make sure you’re heard with a fully detachable, noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone. Immerse yourself in 7. 1 surround sound on PC, with up to 16 hours of battery life and up to 40ft of wireless range. On-ear volume and mute controls make it easy to adjustment audio on-the-fly, while Corsair iCUE software lets you fine-tune all of your settings from a single intuitive interface. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 Opt #1.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took awhile but i finally got my replacement set back from corsair. They required receipts, all the parts that came in the box, original packaging, pictures of the damage, You need to pay for shipping(i'm against paying for return shipping in situations like this, but whatevs), and provide shipping information. Once they do approve the replacement they ship it back using the slowest shipping method possible. If i could do it all over again, I would have gotten the Kingston Hyper X headset.
Edit* 12/14/2019 lowering to one star.
Headphones A: both Hinges broke again. Headphones B: The ear pads glue came undone and had to request ear pads from Corsair, which they sent out free of charge. Also, the battery will not charge. Will have to send both to Corsair to RMA again. At least Corsair has a 2 year warranty. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Warranty Denied after ticket was escalated. They stated that the hinge defect and battery failing of both of my headsets fell under "Wear and tear from normal use."
So definitely save your self possible future headache, time and money and skip these.
Construction: These headphone seem to be well made. I've had them for several weeks and they're pretty sturdy feeling so far. The have some heft in my hands without feeling heavy on my head.
Comfort: These headphones feel great on my big head. I'm the kind of person that gets headaches from wearing hats tight or loose. Gaming for hours at time in these hasn't been a problem for me. The earphones are big enough to fit completely around my ears as opposed to sitting on them. They feel a little warm sometimes, but that's more of a me problem. The removable microphone is also really nice.
Sound: I'm not an audiophile, but I also hate cheap, tinny sound. The audio quality is pretty decent to me. I didn't care for the default EQ, but I'm pretty happy with them after making a custom profile.
Surround: I personally don't care for it. It sounds like the "concert hall" effect on home audio receivers to me. I just leave them in stereo mode. Doesn't really bother me since I didn't buy them for the surround effect.
Controls: There's a power button on the bottom of the right headphone. It turns them on/off with a long press. A short press is used to prevent the auto shutdown when prompted after 5 minutes (customizable) of inactivity. The left headphone has mic on/off button that works via a short press. A long press turns on/off the mic feedback. The mic feedback is nice for checking how you sound or if the mic is picking up noise from something in your environment. There's an analog volume dial on the rear of the left headphone that works well, but it feels like a cheap potentiometer compared to the rest of the build quality.
Sound delay: There's no perceivable delay. That's something I worried about for gaming using a wireless headset.
Range: The range is decent. It's a little frustrating because it falls just short of reaching my kitchen on the first floor. My PC is in an upstairs bedroom in a normal wood-framed structure. It would be nice to be able keep talking while I run to the kitchen for a beverage. You can't have it all though.
Software: This is where things go south quickly. The bottom line is that the software is unacceptably slow for what it does. The functionality is great, but the delays are unbelievable. I'm using a decent computer with a solid state drive. I can't comprehend what this app is doing when it takes 10 to 15 seconds for the client to come to the foreground from the system tray. That's when it doesn't crash. Oh, and they have the nerve to show ads for games in the management program. It's only useful for products that Corsair sells for money. What were they thinking? It's a shame that such a well-made product is hamstrung by terrible software. Corsair, please fix this problem! I would love to upgrade my review to 5 stars.
Top reviews from other countries
- Excelente sonido y además puedes configurar diferentes perfiles de ecualización desde el software iCue.
- Se nota de buena calidad a pesar de ser de plástico en general se ve muy bien ensamblado.
- Tiene alertas de voz al prender y apagar los audífonos y micrófono.
- Tiene un modo de apagado automático a los 5min (Si no percibe que estás reproduciendo sonido) para ahorrar batería
- Son algo pesados (por ser inalámbricos y tener la batería incluida), después de un tiempo me dio un poco de dolor en el cuello.
- El micrófono no es muy bueno, sobre todo yo lo iba a utilizar para el trabajo y en algunas ocasiones se quejaron de que no me escuchaban con tanta claridad.
- La parte interna no está acolchada por lo que si tienes orejas grandes como yo, terminarán tocando esa parte interna y después de un rato hasta rojo te queda el oído de la presión que se ejercen sobre ellos.
- Tienen muy poco ajuste por lo que no puedes dejarlos recargados sobre el cuello mientras no los utilizas.
1. Great build. There's metal, matte plastic, comfortable cups + head band
2. Removable microphone when it's not needed
3. Great sound and isolation
5. Very decent mic
6. Physical buttons/controls on headset
7. Very sturdy adjustable mic
1. Terrible software/Drivers (I'll explain below)
2. Average battery life. About 8 hours continuous use (without surround)
3. Hissing/noise from right cup (extremely common issue. Interference?)
4. No AUX out for mobile.
5. Poor range.
Lets talk about the cons. The software issue I mentioned, displays incorrect battery life. It'll never give you 100% battery (despite green light). Usually suggests between 85-94%, although I truly believe it's the software, not defective batteries. One time it said 44%, and sat there for 4ish hours, until it finally reached that level, and started dropping. Also, the software is annoying to display your battery life. You have to open the software, go to settings, click on your headset, and it'll tell you. It feels a bit cumbersome to keep doing. I wish this was integrated better. Also takes a solid 30 seconds to connect. So turning it off to go do something can be a bit frustrating when you're still sitting in a game lobby, and you're waiting for it to connect.
Software out of the way, the battery life is pretty average (a con in my opinion). If you do a marathon gaming session for one day, you'll definitely need to plug it in at the end of it. 2-3 days would be nice, but it's fine, the wireless factor makes up for it.
The range is also pretty poor. It's probably 20% worse than my regular bluetooth headphones, constantly disconnecting when I go downstairs, and sometimes just a room over.
There's also a constant hissing in the right cup. I say it's a con and not a defect because it seems nearly everyone gets this. I feel like it's interference due to the fact the volume changes of it when moving your head around. Also increases when you physically touch the mic (however removing the mic doesn't change anything).
And last, it just kind of sucks there isn't an aux out. The fact I can remove the mic makes me really want to be able to plug this into my phone when I'm out, so I can use them as headphones, since they truly do look great.
lets talks about the pros - It's got beautiful design, feels incredibly sturdy, and when it comes down to it, it's primary functions are all amazing (sound, mic, being wireless). The controls on the headset itself are easy to use, and nothing's in a weird place. Day 1, you'll be able to adjust volume, muting without thought. I also love that the mic is removable. It's a nice feature you don't see too often. I also have a desktop mic with (obviously) much better quality. So at times when I want to use that, I don't need to have this thing sitting in front of my face all the time. The mic itself is great, it basically morphs into any position you want it to (honestly the best of all headsets I've had).
Summary - This headset offers incredible value. It looks great, feels great, sounds great, and lets you not worry about cables. Yes, the software is extremely tedious, battery is barely 'okay', and the range can be a bit frustrating, but what you get is more than what you paid for, and for this I definitely recommend this headset.
Overall not a good product, wouldn't recommend for anything. The sound and mic are awful, nothing good about it other than the build of the headset feel somewhat decent.
My main gripe is that the driver isn't smart enough to tell windows to change default audio device when you turn the headset on and off, you will need to manually go into windows' audio settings and change output device.