|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $13.00 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair HXi Series, HX850i, 850 Watt (850W), Fully Modular Power Supply, 80+ Platinum Certified
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- High Performance Design
- 80 PLUS Platinum certified efficiency
- Flat black, low-profile modular cables
- 850 watts of reliable, continuous power delivery
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction
- Ten year warranty: Your guarantee of reliable operation that will last across several system builds
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
High power and incredible efficiency in our quietest PSUs yet
HXi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105°C capacitors, they’re a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 Plus Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation.
With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Quiet, efficient operation
80 PLUS Platinum efficiency and Zero RPM Fan Mode mean that at low to medium loads, the fan doesn’t spin at all. And when you do push the HXi hard, the thermally controlled fan spins only as fast as it needs to.
But that’s not all. It’s quieter than most PSUs when the fan’s not spinning, too. The HXi is built with capacitors and other internal components specially selected to reduce coil whine and other electronic noise.
Corsair Link Digital for advanced monitoring and control
Connect the included cable to a motherboard USB header and download the free Corsair Link Dashboard application for Windows and you can monitor performance and efficiency, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop.
The fully modular, low-profile cable set allows for quick and easy installation and great-looking builds. The fan self-test switch lets you quickly confirm operation before you even attach cables to your motherboard.
- 4th generation Intel Core processor Ready (Intel Haswell and Z87 motherboards)
- ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- Corsair Link Integration for monitoring performance and adjustment of fan speed and multi-rail/single rail mode.
- 80 Plus Platinum efficiency, delivering 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
- ZeroRPM mode for fanless operation at low loads and outstanding noise reduction.
- 140mm thermally controlled fluid dynamic bearing fan spins up as needed.
- Fully Modular low profile cables for easy installation, less clutter, and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis.
- Engineered to meet maximum power output at a server-grade 50C temperature rating.
- Fan self-test switch to determine fan functionality even before installation.
- Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection, over power protection, over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL / CUL, CSA, C-Tick/RCM, TUV, CB, CU, KC Mark, RoHS, WEEE, RoHS (China), REACH.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||VividS Computer LLC|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 18.6 x 6.8 in||3.38 x 7.08 x 5.9 in||5.91 x 6.5 x 3.3 in||3.4 x 5.9 x 6.3 in||8.86 x 15.41 x 5.95 in||5.91 x 5.91 x 3.35 in|
|Item Weight||8.6 lbs||4.37 lbs||8 lbs||8.45 lbs||8.82 lbs||8 lbs|
HXi Series power supplies give you extremely tight voltage control, virtually silent operation, and a fully modular cable set. With all Japanese 105 Degree capacitors, they're a great choice for high performance PCs where reliability is essential. 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency reduces operating cost and excess heat, and together with Zero RPM Fan Mode technology, gives you virtually silent operation. With Corsair Link Digital support, you can monitor power supply performance, toggle single rail or multi rail mode, and control fan speed directly from your desktop. And, the fully modular, low profile cable set makes builds and upgrades easy, with clean, great-looking results.
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The camp offers advanced packaged in a pouch body and the substrate to break!
It was comfortably Assembly is due to the shorter length difference between capacity and replacement AX1200w
* Uniqueness is a Corsair Link port operation and status LED, a self-test button on the bottom of that.
For the Corsair Link ports connect the included USB cable and you receive down the Corsair Link software, you can set up a monitoring and petty power status.
If the self-test button for the purpose of checking the power, the fan operates only while pressing the button while you plug in the power cable to the power.
A lot of useful features
And, thanks to the fast delivery of Amazon. It arrived five days faster than the date of stuff. ^^
4 Stars just because I believe this wonderful PSU should of had nicer cables, it totally deserves them!
after a few months of use this bad boy still working without a hitch
cables are great for management power delivery looks solid at high loads
as expected from a more expensive corsair power supply
Most recent customer reviews
No complaints really.Read more