|Item model number||CO-9050072-WW|
|Item Weight||1.08 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 4.7 x 1 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||4.72 x 4.72 x 0.98 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair LL Series LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan 3 Fan Pack with Lighting Node Pro
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops.
- Software control and customize RGB lighting effects with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro or expand your RGB lighting with more Corsair RGB fans or RGB LED lighting strips (sold separately).
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 500 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 120mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Create a Symphony of Color
The CORSAIR LL120 RGB LED PWM fan boasts 16 independent RGB LEDs across two separate light loops to create vibrant lighting and visual effects.
Two RGB Light Loops
16 Independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops, allow for nearly endless customization.
Control, Customize and Sync
The included CORSAIR Lighting Node Pro enables stunning dynamic lighting effects with other CORSAIR link supported devices.
Complete PWM Control
Dynamically control fan speed from 600 RPM to 1,500 RPM to minimize noise or maximize airflow.
Created for Quiet
120mm Fan blade engineered for low-noise operation without sacrificing performance.
Complete Cooling Control
Using an optimized 120mm fan blade and PWM control, set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 RPM to 1,500 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment.
- Motherboard with an open standard 4-pin fan connector
Contents and Specifications
- x3 LL120 RGB 120mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fans
- x1 RGB Lighting Hub
- x1 CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO
- x2 Mounting Strips for Lighting Node PRO
- x12 Fan Mounting Screws
Compare with similar items
The Corsair ll120 RGB PWM fan combines excellent airflow, low noise operation and 16 brilliant independent RGB LEDs, spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with the included Corsair lighting Node Pro to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns. Using an optimized 120mm fan blade and PWM control, set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 RPM to 1, 500 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent airflow, quiet operation, and powerful lighting, the Corsair ll120 RGB fan puts your PC back in the loop.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My brand new Corsair HD120RGB decided to start smoking and melted the lighting controller wire tonight. The power cable running into the lighting controller as well as the wire leading from the controller to the control switch completely melted and was smoking.
Thankfully I saw it and shut down before any additional damage was done. Very unexpected for a top of the line Corsair product! I've never had any issues in the past. In case anyone is wondering if was properly connected to a Corsair RM850 power supply and had 6 HD120's running off of it.
They looked beautiful while they worked. :(
Photo's / Video included. Just be aware this could be an issue!
- With corsair link this is a great setup that gives you control of everything from fan speeds, RGB lighting effects, down to Temperature alerts if something is overheating... I love it
- Great build quality
- Endless optimization
- High air flow and high static pressure, can be used on radiators for liquid cooling applications.
- Gorgeous! with the white/clear plastic combined with 16 LEDs these thing are extremely bright!
- With just this product you will have limited control of fan speeds and lighting effects, to get the full system a commander pro unit is needed ($70) but well worth it FYI
I think it's needless to say, but I use these fans quite a bit!
Also, I encountered 2 strange issues upon installation/initialization...
1 - When installing the Corsair Link software it did not update the firmware version for some reason, and gave a warning error about it when you run it. You have to forcefully manually update the firmware version by finding the Options > Devices menu at the top, which has the "Force Firmware" update button, which worked... however
2 - After forcing the firmware update the LED strip plugged into the 2nd slot on the PRO hub just turned off and stopped working completely.... after much frustration and unplugging and replugging I finally SWAPPED the plugs in the 1st and 2nd slot(the fan hub plug and the LED strip), and that finally fixed it for whatever reason..
- Light diffusion stay pretty evenly across the white surface of the fan
- RGB, so can stay within your color theme
- 3-pin fan connector
- roughly 18-in long cable
- Some colors are not as vibrant as other. (example: Blue was bright while red is on the dimmer side)
- The RGB colors are somewhat limited to 7 colors (Orange, Green, Blue, Purple, Red, White, Yellow)
- The modes are limited. NO FADE mode (breathing, flicker, solid)
- Noisy ( however, this can be due to having 8 fans in my setup)
That being said, I do not love Corsair's Link software which falls way short of taking advantage of the full spectrum of what these RGB fans are capable of.
- Fan speeds can be automatically controlled by mobo or Link software
- Fans move a ton of air without being excessively loud in the process
- After 6 months of ownership, no issues with any of the six fans I purchased
- RGB lighting effects range from individually stepping each LED from fan to fan to grouping all the fans for flash, fade or breathing.
- Link controller software is very limited in the effects it supports. Frankly, the included hard-wired controller allows more flexibility and variations. Totally pathetic!
- Corsair just released their XP series of fans that marries the SP and HD fan series RGB effects. I would choose those over these in a nanosecond.
Most recent customer reviews
Be aware that these require the Lighting Node Pro as well as the Commander Pro.Read more