Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $18.49 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $18.32 shipping
Corsair Obsidian Series Black 650D Mid Tower Computer Case (CC650DW-1)
|Price:||$179.40 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual 200mm fans provide outstanding cooling for even the hottest components.
- Easily accessible dust filters make maintenance simple and hassle-free.
- Integrated fan controller lets you quickly adjust cooling performance and noise levels.
- CPU backplate cutout makes it easy to upgrade your CPU cooler.
- Brilliant cable routing system provides a way to keep your system neat and tidy.
- External hot-swappable SATA3 dock provides a quick way to copy data to-and-from 2.5" or 3.5" SATA drives
- Eight expansion slots give you tons of room for multiple graphics cards.
- Adjustable drive cages can be removed and relocated to accommodate large video cards
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Brand Name: Corsair
- Model Number: CC650DW-1
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Device Type: Computer Case
- Item Display Weight: 11.11 Kilograms
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Corsair Obsidian Series Black 650D Mid Tower Computer Case (CC650DW-1)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||JF3 Technology||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||20.5 inches x 21.5 inches x 9 inches||22 inches x 21.5 inches x 9.3 inches||19.5 inches x 20.9 inches x 8.7 inches||19.6 inches x 19.5 inches x 8.3 inches|
|Item Weight||24.5 pounds||21.4 pounds||16.5 pounds||17.64 pounds|
|Material||Aluminum||Information not provided||Brushed aluminum with steel structure||Information not provided|
|Supported Motherboard||Information not provided||Extended-ATX||Information not provided||ATX|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
First off, this case is simple and understated. No flashy lights or strange graphics are found anywhere on or in this case which is refreshing since most of the garbage on the market is lite up like a state penitentiary. The sides top bottom and back are made from fairly study steel, while the front is brushed aluminum which is mounted on plastic. (the plastic is not viewable from the outside and is quite thick and study). The window on the side is nice and study and doesn't look horrendously out of place. Everything on this case is black with the exception of a few grommets on the interior that were used during the assembly process. Some people complain about the quick release handles. I personally love them for their functionality and because of that I don't mind them for their looks.
The case comes with mobo posts for an ATX board pre-installed which was nice to see. However, I did find the motherboard tray to flex more than I had anticipated, especially during memory and graphics card installation. Wire management is amazingly easy with this case, easily the best I've ever used. This turned the usually tedious job of routing wires and hiding them a snap, "that was easy".
I know many reviewers will complain about the hard drive trays being flimsy plastic.Read more ›
- EXCELLENT cable management capabilities, you can really hide the cable wells in this case
-Design the modern brushed finished is very refined and modest
-Easy open side panel, no pesky thumb screws just a simple latch system to remove either side of the case.
-Awesome filter on front and bottom for power supply fan
-Easy hard drive and SSD mount which seems to be a standard at this point
-Volume, these fans that come stock are loud, granted there are 3 fans but they are a bit loud, but its nearly unnoticeable while gaming or listening to music.
-Quality of material, if you don't really tie the cables down well on the side the panel will bow out which is frustrating because the 24 pin can be quite thick.
-No USB 3.0 adapter??????? you have to run the front panel cables though the case and out the back to plug them into the back. I bought this which will allow you to skip that process:
-The front USB ports are recessed into the case so if you have a wide USB drive or anything it will not fit.
Overall for the money I'm not sure if it's really worth it, wouldn't recommend to friend based on quality and price. But if you love the way this case looks you won't be disappointing but for ~$160 a few more features Should be added.
For my build I researched the "windowed" computer case market inside and out. I always came back to the Corsair cases because of the overall design, simple, classic "classy" exterior design, quality and cable management. Initially I struggled between the Graphite series "black" and new White versions...but, again, as beautiful as those cases are (the white version with a mesh side or window option), I opted for the white, but then became concerned with the white not really fitting in very well with the interior colors/set up of my home office. However, I have a feeling that one day I will have that Corsair white case sitting there...?
Finally, Corsair took the enviable but huge Obsidian 800 D to mid size... alas, the 650 D appeared on the market and I was awed with the elegant black mid-tower case with a nice, well though out window size and placement that does not show the hard drive cages! I thought that for what you get, the Corsair quality, the price was reasonable as well, with other higher end windowed cases by Silverstone, Sentey, Lian Li, and others ranging at least $50.00 plus higher.Read more ›
- A very simple yet elegant design that also utilizes efficiency.
- A solid and well-build chassis.
- Featuring an aluminium plated steel body.
- Quick and easy internal access.
- Almost completely tool free (The PCI slots are unfortunately not)
- Though it may run hotter than some other cases in the same price range, the 650D still does a very decent job at cooling while remaining almost silent.
- A front push-down panel that includes 2 high speed USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports, and audio jacks.
- A clear siding allows you to view your system components without having to open the case.
- I had mainly purchased this case at first due to it's design as well as my previous experience with Corsair. Since it has arrived, I've had nothing short of a great experience with it. It continues to be well worth the purchase and only continues to amaze me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm a huge fan of this case. I love pretty much everything about it. Bought it several years ago and its been a part of 3 computer builds since. Read morePublished 18 days ago by John D.
I've had this case for 4 years and have been very pleased with it.
The only downside is that the front USB ports break after about 100 uses (plugging and unplugging). Read more
Best case I've ever purchased, this is my second one for a different build.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
I Love this Tower, What feature I really like and I use it daily is the how swap port. When I bought this case I thought that feature may come in handy one day, but I didn't... Read morePublished 7 months ago by Walter Arriaga
Very satisfied with this case and it's ease of routing cables and installing drives with no tools required.Published 11 months ago by Steve
A beautiful case. Removing the side panels is effortless and the filters and included fans are so nice to have. This is an incredibly roomy case for a mid tower as well. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Alexander Castillo
I have mixed feelings about this case. I feel like I was somewhat swayed into choosing it based on gimmicky features. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Ocelot
sturdy and well built. I love the steel frame and window. The only thing that bothers me is that the top exhaust is meant to be only an exhaust, and the front 200mm intake cannot... Read morePublished 15 months ago by alonzo