|RAM||8 GB DDR3|
|Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Laptop Memory 1.5V
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 SODIMM kit for 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 notebooks
- Speed: 1600MHz , Timing: 9-9-9-24, Pin Out: 204 Pin , Voltage: 1.5V , Density: 8GB (2x4GB Module)
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Memory Configuration SODIMM,Memory Series :Vengeance ,Memory Type:DDR3 ,Package Memory Format:SODIMM
- Kindly refer product description for compatibility information
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/S (PC3-12800) Unbuffered SODIMM 204-Pin Memory - CT2KIT51264BF160B
Kingston Technology HyperX Impact 8GB Kit 1600MHz DDR3L CL9 SODIMM 1.35V Laptop Memory (PC3 12800) HX316LS9IBK2/8 Black
Crucial 8GB Kit (4GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L 1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) SODIMM 204-Pin Memory For Mac - CT2K4G3S160BM
Timetec Hynix IC Apple 8GB Kit (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz PC3-12800 SODIMM Memory Upgrade For MacBook Pro 13-inch/15-inch Mid 2012, iMac 21.5-inch Late 2012/Early 2013,27-inch Late 2012/ 2013,Retina 5K display Late 2014/Mid 2015,Mac mini Late 2012/ Server (8GB Kit (2x4GB))
Apple 8GB Memory Kit (2x4GB) DDR3-1600MHz PC3-12800 SODIMM for MacBook Pro
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Timetec||Arch Global|
|Capacity||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||—||—|
|RAM Size||8 GB||8 GB||8 GB||4 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Item Dimensions||6.5 x 7.13 x 5 in||0.44 x 7 x 5 in||1.8 x 3.75 x 0.3 in||4.49 x 7 x 5 in||0.2 x 2.66 x 1.2 in||2.95 x 7.09 x 0.98 in|
|Memory Clock Speed||1,600 MHz||1,600 MHz||1,600 MHz||1,600 MHz||—||1,600 MHz|
|Memory Speed||1,600 MHz||1,600 MHz||1,600 MHz||1,600 MHz||1,600 MHz||1,600 MHz|
|Memory Storage Capacity||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||4 GB||8 GB||8 GB|
|Number of Items||1||2||2||2||1||—|
|Number of Pins||204||204||204||204||204||204|
|RAM Technology||DDR3||ddr3l||DDR3L 1600||ddr3_sdram||ddr3_sdram||SO-DIMM DDR3|
|Size||8 Gb||8GB KIT (4GBx2)||8GB Kit (2 x 4GB)||8GB KIT (4GBx2)||8GB Kit (2x4GB)||8 Gb|
|RAM Type||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM||DDR3 SDRAM|
Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz PC3 SODIMM Laptop Memory 204 Pin CMSX8GX3M2A1600C9
Customer Service / Tech support: 1-888-222-4346 opt. 1
From the Manufacturer
Vengeance laptop memory upgrade kits are designed for getting the most performance from notebook and laptop PCs. Vengeance memory modules are built with DRAM chips specially selected for their high-performance potential.
High-Performance Vengeance Memory for your Laptop
More memory for more processing power
If you're a serious road warrior or you use your notebook for heavy-duty applications like photo and video editing, your notebook should have as much memory as possible. Adding a 4GB or 8GB laptop memory upgrade kit will allow you to multitask between more programs at once and load and edit larger files without having to wait for data to buffer to the drive.
Compatible with most laptop and notebook PCs
Vengeance laptop memory upgrade kits are designed to work with any PC or notebook which accepts standard DDR3 SODIMMs.
Optimized for Superior Performance on the Latest Laptops and Notebooks
Many laptops — even those sold as performance systems — come equipped with memory that's not capable of running at the maximum speed supported by the processor. If your notebook is equipped with a 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 or Core i7 processor, it will automatically detect the faster speed supported by the Vengeance laptop memory upgrade kit. No BIOS adjustments are necessary to take advantage of the faster memory speed.
A smart performance upgrade for older laptops, too
Vengeance memory is backward compatible with notebooks which use first-generation Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors. Even if your notebook doesn't use the latest-generation processor, you can still upgrade to 8GB using only two memory slots, and enjoy the confidence of Corsair's renowned service and support.
Serious about PC memory? So are we.
Like the legendary Dominator, enthusiast-grade Vengeance DRAM is designed for stability, and stringently factory-tested.
Designed for Enthusiasts. Backed by Corsair.
World-famous reliability and performance
There's a reason why world-champion overclockers, extreme gaming enthusiasts and high-end system builders all trust Corsair for high-performance memory that they can install with confidence and pride. Whether you're breaking your own records or you're simply building a dream gaming rig, you can count on Corsair memory.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we've earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We're available by phone call, email or web forum.
Contents and Specifications
- Two Vengeance 4GB SODIMM memory modules
- 10-10-10-27 latency
- Auto-overclocking (no bios configuration required)
- Any PC or notebook which accepts standard DDR3 SODIMMs
- A 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processor is required for Vengeance memory to run at its maximum rated speed
- Vengeance laptop memory upgrade kits installed into systems using 1st Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 processors will operate at the default memory speed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I meant to order 2x 8GB sticks, but mistakenly ordered 4x 4GB. The PC only has 2 sots, so that's my bad :(
Regardless, these sticks seem to be incompatible(ish) with the HP ProOne 600 G1 (and yes, I have the latest BIOS update). I can use a single stick just fine, but when I add the second one, I get BIOS memory error beeps and no boot. I've verified that the PC does work with 1.5V sticks, but for whatever reason, it doesn't like two of these. I've interchanged them to make sure neither stick is bad, and they both work on their own, but not together. I'm gonna go ahead and give Corsair the benefit of the doubt in this case... but still deduct one star because per their own description, these supposedly work with "Any PC or notebook which accepts standard DDR3 SODIMMs".
Worth every penny!
The timings of this memory are 9-9-9-24 (Lower means Better!), which is extremely fast for a module running at 1600Mhz. My processor is the Core i5-2520M (Sandy Bridge) and can only accept memory frequency ranges of up to 1333Mhz :( but I bought it knowing this would happen anyway. Why? Because of the benefits from downclocking this to 1333MHz!
-[Unlike the newer series up from the i7 2720QM which accepts 1600MHz. So if you have the 2720QM, 2760QM or better you can run this at its rated frequency]-
It downclocks to 1333Mhz and runs at LOWER timings of 8-8-8-20 at this frequency. It is priced the same as 1333MHz Crucial and Samsung and has timings that are way better, and this makes a noticeable difference when you're running a lot of resource-hogging applications like Photoshop and Illustrator, and even while gaming.
I already had a 4GB module on my HP Elitebook 8460p, but I swapped it out for this kit and am running this in dual channel mode while I figure out how on earth I survived with just 4GB of memory that was so much slower! Also, I tested out 1 Vengeance module versus my older pre-installed Samsung memory and it's still noticeably faster!
- Easy to attach, if you know what you're doing. Took me five minutes and only because I had trouble finding my screwdriver lol
- Remains cool and no heating issues (yet).
- Excellent timings even at 1600MHz. If you're running it at below 1333MHz, expect timings even better than the 8-8-8-20 I'm getting. [As Joe MacBu pointed out, it runs at 6-6-6-16 at 1066MHz. That's blazin'!]
- An option to consider if you have a gaming notebook and want more memory without having to buy higher frequency (and more expensive) performance memory. Consider this for more performance @ 8GB - Corsair Vengeance 8 GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1866MHz PC3 204 Pin 15000 SODIMM Laptop Memory CMSX8GX3M2A1866C10 for it's 1866MHz frequency and fab timings (but only if you have the latest i7s - 2720QM and up). You could also try looking for a good 16GB kit with at least a frequency of 1600MHz. (I tried looking on Amazon but didn't find anything I liked). But this is entirely up to you.
- Comes in a small, easy to open, easy to dispose package. When I saw the box I couldn't believe how small it was! It's the size of my palm.
- Runs at 1.5V, which is fine since almost every other memory module you will find runs at 1.5V, but I would have loved it if this ran at 1.35V like certain power-efficient memory kits in the market.
- Should have come with the custom heatsink design like the other Vengeance models... or maybe that's asking for too much! Sorry haha
- The biggest problem is that I am hard-pressed to find something wrong with this kit for you. But I'll keep an eye out and update in the next few months...
In short, this is probably the best upgrade you can give your laptop for a noticeable boost in performance for less than $50. I'd be hard-pressed to say 'no'.... Highly recommended! You won't be sorry :)
**PS - Note that this is a 204-pin module so ensure that your notebook can use it!**