Corsair Vengeance 1300 Analog 3.5mm Gaming Headset (CA-9011111-WW)
- Large diameter, circumaural earcup design blocks distracting sounds and keeps your head in the game.
- 50mm audio drivers and high-sensitivity noise-cancelling mic with flexible boom - get clear, unambiguous voice communication
- Soft-touch materials and elastomer headband lining for a firm, comfortable grip around the head
- Microphone: Unidirectional, noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset: intense, immersive sound for gamers who care about audio
The Vengeance 1300's large diameter, extra-deep memory foam earpads are designed for comfort.
Vengeance 1300: Your sound card meets its match
If you have a high-end sound card, the Vengeance 1300 will do it justice. If your audio card has CMSS™-3D or a similar 3D audio system, you’ll hear the subtle midband positional cues that you need to enjoy accurate 3D audio and play your best. Is your enemy behind you and to the left, or to the right? Are they behind a wall, or do they have you in their crosshairs? Gaming sound designers work hard to make audio sound great, and your high-end sound card and Vengeance 1300 are a great combination for making that happen.
The results of obsessive audio engineering
The massive 50mm drivers greatly reduce the overloading and distortion that can occur with gaming headsets that use 40mm drivers. You get more accurate sound reproduction (particularly for the all-important low-frequency effects). You hear more audio, more cleanly, and you get a competitive advantage.
The extra-wide, extra deep earcups don’t just help things sound great — they feel better, too. The memory foam earpads with synthetic leather covers provide a comfortable, reliable fit that conforms to the shape of your head without binding or pinching.
Intense, Immersive Gaming
The circumaural, closed-back design blocks distracting sounds and keeps your head in the game, and the extra-large inline volume and microphone control is easy to grab and use when the action heats up — you don't need to take your eyes off the screen. Whether you’re barking instructions to your teammates or chatting with old friends, you deserve to be heard. The unidirectional, noise-cancelling microphone is tuned to capture your voice loudly and clearly, while screening out distracting background noises. And, it flips out of sight when you’re not using it.
Corsair audio: a sound philosophy
Corsair audio: comfort, fidelity, and playing to win
At Corsair, we believe that you need more than just dramatic audio. You need the comfort that allows you to play or talk for hours without thinking about what’s on your head. You need fidelity that gives you a listening experience that’s not just immersive — it must also be true to the source material. And, of course, you need the detailed positioning and situational awareness that lets you play your best.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We’re available by phone call, email or web forum.
Contents and Specifications
- Corsair Vengeance 1300 Gaming Headset
- Quick Start Guide
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 95dB (A-weighted)
- Drivers: 50mm
- Cable Length: 3m
- Connector: 3.5mm male
- Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -41dB (+/-3dB)
- Any Computer with 3.5mm (0.125”) connectors for audio output and microphone input